Please help me decide!

Finally decided to go with Kit #1. The RK seems to be pretty good...not as strong as the ZZZ but still 10000 lps tensile strength. Also, the kit comes with Vortex sprockets. Should be here by Thursday! :cheerleader:
Sax you shoulda listened to what everybody said and went with a steel rear......you're gonna regret the aluminum. But at least you'll be suggesting steel with the rest of us next time :;):

Accourding to the support guy I placed the order with, it is a steel rear. It better be steel when it gets here!

This is off the website description....

<<The 20,000 mile warranty kit is the longest lasting chain and sprocket kit you can buy. Both sprockets and chain is guaranteed to last 20,000 miles. A steel rear sprocket is included with this kit for longer sprocket life. Aluminum sprockets are less weight, more expensive and wear out three times as fast as a steel sprocket. those are used on race bikes where performance is the bottom line, not longer sprocket life.>>

This is off the website description....

<<The 20,000 mile warranty kit is the longest lasting chain and sprocket kit you can buy. Both sprockets and chain is guaranteed to last 20,000 miles. A steel rear sprocket is included with this kit for longer sprocket life. Aluminum sprockets are less weight, more expensive and wear out three times as fast as a steel sprocket. those are used on race bikes where performance is the bottom line, not longer sprocket life.>>
Sax was your Vortex rear steel? From my research Vortex only makes aluminum......I had to go with driven to get a steel rear for my busa, seems like a quality piece tho :agree:

Yes...it's steel. However, I'm not sure that the rear is actually a Vortex or not. I believe the front is though.

Back