Pilot Power report

Can't wait to get a set of Powers for Loca. Good review Kevin. I hope to get to ride with you someday.
beerchug.gif
Thanks BT. We were gonna be in you neck of the woods this weeked, however the Braves loss kinda changed our plans.

I have some great video footage from Blood Mtn the will be hosted over at the R1 Forum later in the week....

Great review Kevin and with that I have to agree! Best overall tire for your money....

Can't wait to get a set of Powers for Loca. Good review Kevin. I hope to get to ride with you someday.
beerchug.gif
Thanks BT. We were gonna be in you neck of the woods this weeked, however the Braves loss kinda changed our plans.

I have some great video footage from Blood Mtn the will be hosted over at the R1 Forum later in the week....
How do you always choose my work weekends to come to Atl?
rock.gif
You have my schedule don't you? I'm only off wed-thurs this week.

Thanks for the info. Just put a Dunlap 208 on mine. It was the only thing I could find in stock and I needed a tire fast. No traction from the Dunlap, hope to put the pilot on next time.

Oh, and by the way, I picked up a set of Powers for the 10 today. Hopefully I can get them mounted tomorrow before I go to work so I can get them back on before my off days next week.
biggrin.gif

At RA there will be several of my friends from the R1 Forum. I plan on starting another post about the track day.....

Back