Picked up my new bike today!!

rock.gif
 congrats but damn...why was it so fast for the 06 le to come out..and it is only dec...but then ohhhh back in the 05's it took like friggin 10 years...what was up with that...kind of weird!!!
IMO, they are retooling for 07' (new model) and have to get the 06's out and get setup for the change over. If not we won't get 07's until Apr/May.

I think 07 is finally the rear of the revamp. To many signs from Suzuki and now this.....

nice ride,congrats--i also would like to see it whith the hump on--
welcome to the board youll love it here

rock.gif
congrats but damn...why was it so fast for the 06 le to come out..and it is only dec...but then ohhhh back in the 05's it took like friggin 10 years...what was up with that...kind of weird!!!
They want to go ahead and move as many '06 busas as they can before the "early release" '07 redesign.
wink.gif

Welcome and congrats! Glad to have another female on the board!!!! You will have lots of fun here!!!!

You <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>MUST</span></span> take some pics with the hump on

KILLER BIKE !!!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Thier probably going to release the 07 mid year. Can't wait to see what it can do against the new zx14.

congrats
cool.gif

you have to get some more pics for us.... and toss one in with you and the bike so we can put a face with the words
cool.gif

cool.gif

Okay, I took some more pics with the hump installed. I've been working like crazy and haven't had a chance to do much riding since I picked it up. That's the way it usually goes!!

DSC_0002__Small_.JPG

Back