First Time Two Up With My Wife!

SavoBusa

Registered
Well, the baby is 12 days old and my wife said she was feeling good enough to try to ride with me today. :cheerleader: We went and bought her a helmet - definitely not the best, but she is really frugle and didn't want anything more expensive. We decided to head up to the Bike Night at Hooter's. She had drove behind me a few times when we were going there, so she was really excited about finally getting to actually ride the bike with me. She was pretty geeked up about her helmet and everything - it actually has Grim Reaper graphics on it. What can I say, she's got taste! Maybe it's because she is from eastern Europe! :-) I took it REAL easy since it was both our our first times riding two up. She really enjoyed the ride up to Hooters. Got some good wings and came back home pretty quick since we both missed the baby really bad. All in all, good ride. And it was exciting to finally have her with me. By the way, baby stayed with Grandma...we didn't just leave our twelve day old baby at home while we went cruisin'. :laugh:

Here's the pics...sorry for the red eyes...the bike is a little dirty, so ignore that part. :whistle:

Bike Night Hooters 24MAR2009 002.jpg

Bike Night Hooters 24MAR2009 003.jpg

Bike Night Hooters 24MAR2009 005.jpg

Bike Night Hooters 24MAR2009 008.jpg

Glad you guys got out for little while. She will be wanting her own bike soon enough. :laugh:

:beerchug:

Ok so I thought the bike was only 12 days old and I couldn't figure out what you missed if you rode it to Hooters...then it hit me....congrats on the new baby :cheerleader:

:thumbsup:

My wife went for the first time last year. She was kind of nervous and we only were out for about 20 miles and stayed under 60 mph.

But she will do it again as long as I dont scare her....and she has better gear than I do.

Don't see anything wrong with the helmet, or mama . 12 DAYS, wow she's tough. Hang on dude, you may get passed by her one day. Nice pics and nice bike. Maybe we can meet up someday. we aren't that far apart.:thumbsup:

:beerchug: Sounds like you all had a good time. Its great when you can both enjoy things together sometimes.

And +1 to what AJAY said - She looks great for only 12 days after the baby!

My rule of thumb is at least a month old before the are okay alone. :laugh: Cograts on baby and riding with the wifey. Your livin the good life brother:thumbsup:

Congrats on the new addition to the family and reaching a milestone of riding two up. oh yeah and :thumbsup: to grandma for stepping in to give you two some time away..

I must admit that I give your wife credit...! Only 12 days after giving child birth and then going to Hooters on a motorcycle! Most women would not even dare such venture. She looks good on the Busa with you. :bowdown:

Glad you two had such a good time. I hope all's well with the little one! :beerchug:

Back