Picked up my new bike today!!

Very nice... Congrats!
cool.gif

Welcome to the board.  Great Bike and Great Forum. You can get many answer about your motorcycle here.

I am sure you will love the bike..

more pics please.

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133627096 -->

Congrats on your new scoot ... I love it ... and more pics when you get a chance please!!

Sweet new toy!  
wink.gif

I wonder what that bad boy would look like with a polished frame  
rock.gif

Congrats & welcome!

<!--EDIT|Leo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133588990 -->

hello ,all, newbie also, picked up first busa monday, Ive converted to the busa for various reasons, normally a die hard kawi, guy, still am, but this new kawi didn't look good to me so here I am, I'VE BEEN TRICKED AND PIMPED TO BUY THIS BIKE AND I LOVE IT.:) Got the 06 LE, and my first love 73 900 z1 ,

hello ,all, newbie also, picked up first busa monday, Ive converted to the busa for various reasons, normally a die hard kawi, guy, still am, but this new kawi didn't look good to me so here I am,  I'VE BEEN TRICKED AND PIMPED TO BUY THIS BIKE AND I LOVE IT.:)  Got the 06  LE, and my first love 73 900 z1 ,
congrats to you too...always room for a brother that's converted from the darkside....hallelujah!

rock.gif
congrats but damn...why was it so fast for the 06 le to come out..and it is only dec...but then ohhhh back in the 05's it took like friggin 10 years...what was up with that...kind of weird!!!

Back