!Phucking Idiots!

I hope he took himself out before he had a chance to breed ... we definately don't need anymore of THAT dna in the gene pool!

... and parents still buy their young children sport bikes.

when (not if) serious legislation comes up against sport bikes (HP restrictions, special license etc.) none of you people that stunt in public, race, or run have no right to get on here and whine like 8 b**tches in a b**tch boat about it.

of course it's not worth it.. unfortunately for the original posters rider he didn't realize it till right before he realized there was no way to avoid the rear end of the tractor/trailer.... or when the chic realized she was going to hit the guard rail etc.

Damn kids , They got to learn the hard way . But then of course didn't we all do Stupid stuff ?? I feel bad for the families and hope that at least a few others learn from this !

I have mixed feelings about these situations...

It's kind of rough, I don't think anyone deserves to die for stunting.

and I am also a believer of he whole "kids will do stupid things" rule

but if some kid on a wheelie ran through my back window and hurt one of my kids {GFB}, I would probably make sure he was dead before the cops arrived at the scene....

and I also think these kids would still be alive if thy werent chased...
Or chased smarter, The cops know what rode there on, close it off and they will drive rite into them {thats what they do here}...

I think the penalty for stunting once should be 1 month loss of licence and a $1200 fine, second time $2K fine and 6 months no license, 3rd suspend the licence 6 months in jail
This will cut down a lot of the bull sh!t, after a couple guys lose there licences and go away for a few months ,a lot of these kids will think twice...
But s it is rite now you get a $250 reckless driving ticket, big f#cking deal, I spend $250 on dinner and a few drinks, these penalties need to get changed to somthing more severe...

Thats a great idea, but making the penalties more severe will just make it all the more likely that they run. And we ALL know that taking someone's license isn't going to keep them from driving...

Good post - hate to hear about anyone dieing & this does wonders for our reputation too.

But you got to clean that pool sometimes

People are idiots in Houston i would not run there are way too many stupid drivers on the roads.. and HPD is a whole different story too.

Back