How many tickets did you get in 2004?

Zero Knock on wood.
Never got stopped.
Never stopped. (oops did i type that out loud!)
But had a great year and Hope for many more.

Knocking on wood as I write this. I am 33.

1. How many tickets did you get? None. As in I have never gotten a speeding ticket since I have had my drivers license which I got when I was 17.

2. What were the tickets for? N/A

3. What state are you in? Since I've had my license. Colorado, Nevada, Korea, California, and now Florida. These are places I have lived for at least a year and could drive in.

4. How many tickets did you beat? N/A

5. How many times were you stopped by LEO and not ticketed? One time. I was doing 65 in a 45 on Dale Mabry with my Buell. The cop did not pull me over until I pulled into my apartment complex on Fletcher. Just gave me a warning and we sat there and bull shided about the Mag lights cops do not get issued but have to buy them selves.

I got my first in 4 years this year. 79 in a 55. If that wasnt bad enough, the fat geriatric sheriff deputy was a biker hating blowhard. Let's see now... what did I learn from his lecture? All cycles are bad. I'm nothing more than a future organ donor. If I'd seen the things he's seen, I'd give up riding. His friend's son's girlfriend's cousin was Killed on a murdercycle, therefor all bikes should be outlawed.

SHUT UP ALREADY!!! Write the damn ticket and leave the sermon for the pastor on Sunday.

Last year I was pulled over 4 times....2 for a licence check (they do that all the time up here for Bikes)
1 was a warning, and 1 was a ticket.

This year not even looked at once!!

1. How many tickets did you get? 1
2. What were the tickets for? 69 in a 45
3. What state are you in? FL
4. How many tickets did you beat? 0
5. How many times were you stopped by LEO and not ticketed? 3

ZERO for me.

Ya gotta stop, for the nice officer to be able to hand it to ya.
laugh.gif

1 parking ticket in Austria, still haven't figured out how to pay it. Guess I won't be driving through Austria too much.....

3 tickets
all on the bike
1 for 79 in 50 - Did Traffic School removed from record
1 for 81 in 65 - took it like a man
smile.gif

1 for 90 in 55 - Beat it in court POS cop never showed wasted my time and tax payers money. It was a BS Ticket in the first place.

no other dates with Mr Leo
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|MoTrFinger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104655062 -->

smile.gif

I almost made it all year without one be somebody parked in the middle of the highway and I get the ticket.
sad.gif

No tickets, no pullovers. I'm really carefull about where I pull the trigger for triple digits, and when I push it in the canyons (every weekend), we pretty much know where the LEOs can't get a radar on us. When I'm on their regular turf I keep it pretty much legal.

0 pull overs
0 tickets

And of course I was speeding all year long!!!
First time in a long time no tickets in a year.
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

AAAssjani.gif
What a tread-----you guy's and gals dont want to know.
In 73 i bought a a brand new Yamaha RD350 8K--never pulled over, in 74 i bought a brand new Yamaha TX500 30K Got a fixit ticket for too loud... Then a 72 CB750---we be jammin'
10-14K, Then a 78 KZ1000--lot's of miles--still jammin'- Then a 85 900 Ninja--156 on Easter Sunday 1985 sold with 40K----Then a 88 GSXR1100-----never got pulled over--160 indicated.
Then a 89 FZR600 with a Muzzy race pipe---i got pulled over- I thought at the time [this is it] Bike hanging off the back of a tow truck...Just a warning--he was pissed bigtime--he said said it would ruin his day if he had to see my gut,s all over the road. Then a 93 a Kawa 93 Concours--speeding oh yea...
45 K-----Then for a short time a 93 CB100---Traded in for my best ride ever 01 Busa----so far so good--three years in April 05. Ten Scooters OH Yea @ 53 now. Luck i suppose.
But not at gambling----in Nevada----
drinka.gif

1.    How many tickets did you get? 0
2.    What were the tickets for? 0
3.    What state are you in? Oklahoma
4.    How many tickets did you beat? 0
5.    How many times were you stopped by LEO and not ticketed? 1 because i was riding through town with my face shield up but had sunglasses on and he pulled me over. Think he just wanted to see my bike up close
super.gif

Last weekend I did 100+ by a cop going the other way, luckily we wasn't radaring (radar detector and scrambler aboard) but he was going at about the same speed. But I slowed down to about 80 to be safe lol

<!--EDIT|Busa_Freak
Reason for Edit: "couldn't type"|1105141652 -->

1)3
2)careless driving,chevelle,very smokey 2 gear launch
 speeding zx12 wrote me for 66, hehe in a 50 officer
 told me to fight it
 speeding zx12 62 in a 55 considering how fast i was really going,this ticket was kinda funny,state trooper,real nice about it
3)new jersey
4)two,kind of,careless knocked down to unsafe driving no points
  ist speeding ticket knocked down to 2 points
5)not this year,but in the past
 that trouble maker chevelle is gone,dont think i could get
in any trouble with the new busa

<!--EDIT|chevelle
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105159627 -->

Back