Peter Lynch story..

errrrr
dunno.gif

One must turn off the music and listen to talk radio.

Hillary wants to censor talk radio although you never hear it mentioned.

Be informed people.

r8

It only seems normal that this stupid azz run country would find him guilty. He is a HERO in my book! Many of people died in support of our great American Flag.
I will say it again...
WTF is wrong with this country?

Well I guess I better learn spanish as my primary language and when I have a beef I better write to President Calderon so he can fix it.

I would be surprised if this story makes the major "liberal" news. If so it will be directed "away" from the University.

r8

This is obviously not a hate crime or anything else like that and it makes me sick that this guy is taking so much heat. The way I see it, he is a member of the student body and saw his school doing something unlawful, and he corrected it.

He also took full responsibilty for his actions and tried to replace the flag. We should be encouraging people like this!!!

Issue date: 9/19/07

old news? ah new update. gotcha.

U S A = United States for Aliens

Last time I looked, I lived in the United State of America. Not Mexico.

Hmmm. Maybe I should recheck that.

*as a side note: Part of my job is answering emails that come in off our website. I get some real doozies every once in a while. Here's a direct quote from an email I recieved yesterday:

"Region: North America

Topic of Industry: XXXXXX
Comments: I'm interested in information about this product. PLEASE CALL ME. EMAIL does not work to answer the information I need. Please call me or provide a number so I can contact you. I have lots of questions that are not being answered from the information on the site. THANKS (Either number, please) ( I live in the USA not North America)"

Again, the last time I checked.. USA WAS IN NORTH AMERICA.

Man, maybe I did a time travel or something.
rock.gif

He was merely serving his patriotic duty to correct an error in Flag Protocol. Why charge him? It is a petty political move on the part of the local government.
lurk.gif

Folks... Let's try to keep the hate out of this thread. Anybody that starts talking about how they will have to learn spanish because of this or wisecracks about other religious affiliations is just plain foolishness.

Back