Why ?

People are crazy. I have no room in my life for racists or biggots. I am from a mixed race marriage and proud of my heritage. People can be so ignorant and small minded.

All they better hope for is they never reach gen pop. :whistle: They be re-schooled on their southern heritage in present day terms.

Could bunk him up with this guy......
ojsimpson.jpg

And leave one of these easily within reach...
V83112PL.jpg

:laugh:

Saw this on CNN. Crazy story.

Dumbass' did the whole deed in front of a security camera.

Its a shock to me how so much light is brought to a case where a white commits a hate crime against a black. Im not trying to be racist or negative here, but id be willing to argue that there are instances that can bring a person to issues like this.

Am I saying that it is right they took it out upon this individual? No. But in my own personal experience, of the 60-80% of confrontation between a black person and a white person, the black person is the first to bring race into the situation.

Race is being used as a shield these days, and whites do not have that luxury to used the same defense.

Sorry, but if you call me a racist everytime we have a disagreement, you may end up making me a racist.

I have equal lack of sympathy for white on black violence as I do for black on white violence..both deserve full measure of the law, nothing more, nothing less. I just hope this doesn't cause riots/looting as some form of 'revenge'...

Im not racist, I hate everyone......regardless of skin color

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Its a shock to me how so much light is brought to a case where a white commits a hate crime against a black. Im not trying to be racist or negative here, but id be willing to argue that there are instances that can bring a person to issues like this.

Am I saying that it is right they took it out upon this individual? No. But in my own personal experience, of the 60-80% of confrontation between a black person and a white person, the black person is the first to bring race into the situation.

Race is being used as a shield these days, and whites do not have that luxury to used the same defense.

Sorry, but if you call me a racist everytime we have a disagreement, you may end up making me a racist.

So being called a racist would drive you or this poor youth to go out and beat and kill a random person of a different color? If so, then shouldn't people who are called racial slurrs have to right to deliver their form of justice to the name caller or someone of the same race?

Can you please give me some examples of things that will enrage a person to become a like this? I would hate to be responsible for creating the next Hitler.

So being called a racist would drive you or this poor youth to go out and beat and kill a random person of a different color? If so, then shouldn't people who are called racial slurrs have to right to deliver their form of justice to the name caller or someone of the same race?

Can you please give me some examples of things that will enrage a person to become a like this? I would hate to be responsible for creating the next Hitler.

I didnt know that to be a racist, it involves taking your aggression out physically. My mistake for thinking that racist can be a state of mind...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

but id be willing to argue that there are instances that can bring a person to issues like this.

Please explain what type of instances might have been done to this kid to make him go out and perform this racially motivated act.

Please explain what type of instances might have been done to this kid to make him go out and perform this racially motivated act.

Lets agree to not draw conclusions about what I wrote, ok?
My post doesn't address this instance as a cause for why this kid did what he did. I'm simply making the point that ignorance in the blame game can well be a cause that creates racism. The creation of racism does not directly correlate to violence. Understand?

i don't agree with this politically correct term hate-crime. are other crimes love-crimes? if the motive was robbery in this murder, would the victim be any less dead? if it's not self defense, then killing someone is murder, period.

i watch a tv show 'the first 48' religiously which has aired 180 episodes thus far (per Wikipedia), they do a good job at painting a picture of events, for each case. it amazes me the reasons for many of the murders on the street today. sometimes it is simple as a mean look turned argument, turned murder. people act impulsively, and never consider consequences, mostly young people. while the person responsible for this particular murder should get a fair trial and just punishment for sure, let’s not forget the countless thousands of other victims, which will never get the attention only a select few cases receive.

*The total number of murder's in the U.S.A. for 2006 (17030) 2007 (16929) 2008 (16442) and 2009 (15241)

I have been in many altercations in the past involving people who just don't like me because I am a Mexican.............You want to bring out an ARSE Beating for whatever reason then bring it on. I can take care of Myself :thumbsup:

The Victim was not a GangBanger or a Thug !!!! Just a regular person like you and I who Ended up in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time. Except for the fact that he was MURDERED but a kid in a F-150 that pointed his truck over the Curb and Killed this Man.

Something is Very Very Wrong Here..............:rulez:

Thanks for all the Input

Robert

Whats wrong here is that the white judge is letting the others go. They should all be sharged with murder or manslaughter or conspiracy to commit. Giving the other whites a free pass means the judge is is probably a KKK member himself. Judges do more harm than good most of the time. The judge should be kicked out of office....

Interesting that we can Discuss Underage Girls dressing like Women and being photographed and other Variouse Subjects but Racisim???...............

Gets Very little Attention from our members from the South :whistle:

If this was a group of Black Kids driving to a White Neighborhood just to Beat the **** out of any white person for no reason..............Then Killing him ?

Back