Paris trip pics - best time of the year to go!

another view ... check it out.. seat belts and all
beerchug.gif

bmw2.JPG

oh yeah... here's the stupid way down from the top of the tower
laugh.gif

stupidwaydown.JPG

and one final one... the Champs-Elysees is definitely a fancy pants area... I saw no less than 3 ferarris, 5 lambos, a buncha porches and tons of high end mercedes and BMWs, including the new M6 which was bad ass... but noting like seeing one of these things up close and personal... one of the nicer cars out there I think
cool.gif
bowdown.gif

slr_paris.JPG

Dare I say it?

That's SUITE!

...and I'm sure very well deserved. Congrats.

Scar

Dare I say it?  

That's SUITE!  

...and I'm sure very well deserved.  Congrats.

Scar
Thanks! The place we got on the 2day trip to Brussels was actually pretty slick for free
winkold.gif
but didnt have the view this one did... but was a hellova lot more room (2 bedroom apartment).

All in all not bad for a week in hotels in Europe (Paris, Brussels, Cologne) & airfare cost me about $50USD and a buncha points.
cool.gif

Now, the food... holy shid, bring a brinks truck to pay for the food
banghead.gif
Pizza was one of the main things in the area that wasnt rediculous but heck even that was like 40-50euro depending on what you drank... so $60-75 for lunch!
crazy.gif

I'm off to bed, its almost 2am and I have to be at the base in 6hrs. Cya all tomorrow

Very Nice! I remember going to France about every other weekend for some awesome antique marts when I was at Ramstein GE. France has some beautiful country, I'm glad Hitler did not win the war!

I have been to Paris twice (for the Paris Air show) during my four year Military tour in Europe.It was a lot of fun and there was a lot to see and do; the food was pretty good too!
thumb_up.gif

xxx.jpg

yeah the food was great, we saw tons of things... We also snuck off to Brussels and Cologne for 2 days. I gotta tell ya, Germany knows how to do the holidays. Each major town has a town xmas festival and they sell all kinds of cool stuff. I'm in Trier now, the oldest place in Germany or something like that... I'll get some pics of the town festival tomorrow night, its just damn impressive. The town is only like 900 years older than when our country was founded
wowold.gif
and the church and other roman things are just incredible
cool.gif

Back