Owen on his B-King

Jason Brinton better be skeeeered! His job and company No Limits are in grave peril with the likes of owens and his mad stunt skills!! Has anyone at Speed contacted Owens yet? His wheelie puts mine to shame! I should go hang my head...... :laugh:

Delbert I only meant offense to the ones who need it.
I too have many friends in the UK and we have no probs together.
Just get confused which game we are talking about when one mentions Football is all...:poke:

how old are you guys?..seriously.

Come on party pooper!! :laugh:

Maybe you find it ok for some kid to come on here posting about his wreck and looking for sympathy when 1. he never wrecked. 2. stole pics (AGAIN) from another site to "prove" he had a wreck and 3. Lies lies lies! I don't think 1 truth has come out of his mouth expect that he owns a 50cc Aprilia bike. Other than that every thing uttered including him telling everyone his dad died then the very next day said he works as a community police officer in a nearby town has been lies. It's kind of an insult to the legitimate people here that do care for each other.

Last edited:
With all the snow he went and bought 4 turbo snowmobiles so he could get to college and track days. One he using on the street is restricted to 33bhp. :laugh:

Back