Owens is really a moderator

Has everyone over looked the obvious? 2hip may be the puppet master. I think he is thowing the mods and admins under the bus to cover the fact he is owen.

I am thinking Plausible deniability.

I think some of ya'll have too much time on your hands. Follow Owens around the Internet for a couple weeks, you'll quickly see he's nothing more than a very bad liar. :laugh: Or at the very least he has an extremely poor memory (as in can't keep his stories straight).

Lmao! still talking about me :)
haha, i love signing on, and seeying im like so popular :)
youtube... facebook and now hayabusa forum...

stangman35 = you talk the most m8...
no1 starts untill you do haha!
bless him, its okay, mr no life...
mr 40 year old virgin...

owen at least i dont go from site to site bragging about bikes that you dont have,you need the life.Your mom needs to pull the plug on your internet before you piss off the wrong person in your country.???:rulez:

Last edited:
Lmao! still talking about me :)
haha, i love signing on, and seeying im like so popular :)
youtube... facebook and now hayabusa forum...

Besides Captain who is the next most known member! Could it be Owens? Is Owens the most successful troll ever on this forum? Is Owens an evil genius or are we dimwitted fish just taking the bait?

I just can't stop feeding the troll!

he is not a Moderator or an Admin. Mystery solved.

He keeps coming back because people keep giving him the attention he craves.

Guess thats why all the reality shows are so popular.

Thats exactly what a mod would say to throw us off track!:laugh:

I suppose I need to turn on my GPS tracking so you guys can see that I am not at a computer ALL the time...

Looks like this course of action will be the only way to convince these emerging conspiricy theorist that your not suffering from a multiple personalities disorder manifesting an sinister virtual alter ego!

Jekell and Hyde

Captain and Owens

Ok..Ok I am an ADMIN in Disguise................Tell em CAP :whistle:

You need to change you pic to this...

The master of Disguise

photo_20_hires.jpg

See we can have fun even when Owens isn't stirrin the pot...Just the mere mention of Owens name can get things going:laugh:2hip

Back