- Motorbike Stunts[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting thing i caught here:

- Aprilia Rs50 Top Speed[/url]

owens10101
December 24, 2009

(more info)
(less info)

Subscribe! as i'll have a haybusa in 7months!!!, vids coming from that too :)...

Troll troll troll owens!

Last edited by a moderator:
Owens comment here on that 1st video...

Originally Posted by owens231 View Post
in that vid i was how old?? 13 well nearly 14...

That toy doesn't even have a clutch...

I dont have it anymore, and only got £204 for it on ebay...

Yet his comment on that video 2months ago....

ohh right, i'll tighten the chain tomoz and see if i get any more out of it... i dont really ride it now i have other bikes lol

Really beginning to think he isn't a plain liar,but mentally handicapped. :whistle:

That thing has so much power it shook the camera!:rofl:
If he has all this money and a Ninja and a Busa, why is the B-King the trackbike?

This b-kings the track bike as the hayabusa doesn't have the insurence paid for the years insurence, if you raced at brandshatch, you would know, you have to insure your bike on the 1st of jan of every year, then if you crash there, they fix it, or give you there 1... when i had money, and i said when! i was there every sat mon for 9laps and then tue night, which was arrive and drive, nothing special just a few laps, 7/8 times i have been there it has been raining, and now its snowing it will be 8 times without a chance at the lap board...

You have heard of silversten, im sure if you seach on google you will find me 21st place on the records board... that was done on the 600cc gsxr "not mine" rented for £300 for the day and sunday...

I do not have that midi moto any more, i wish i did as it was fun down the back alley... I only said i'll try doing the chain and what ever cus i cba to explain why i dont have the bike anymore i just said i'll try it... but i dont have 1...

Just give me untill the snow goes away...

I'll get a vid of the hayabusa-b-king and m8s 250 ninja, and you have already seen my aprilia rs50, thats becuase its in this garage, not the 1 at my mums...

Any more questions??

What Hayabusa........?

oh and some little copy and paste info from your youtube comments....

owens10101 commented on Aprilia Rs50 Top Speed (2 days ago)
"My b-king is only a track bike, but has over 200bhp its not stock, its also 2.2 inch lower...
I have the rs50
an old ninja that my dad gave me in his..." more "My b-king is only a track bike, but has over 200bhp its not stock, its also 2.2 inch lower...
I have the rs50
an old ninja that my dad gave me in his will when he past away.
My uncle and aunti died in 2009 and left me £12,000 each, i also own the 2nd most expenceive drum kit in the world set at just over £9,000 and im getting a hayabusa when im 17, on aug the 6th...
thats why i can't get pics of vids now, i have ridden 1, but never owned 1, can't wait... should be the best thing i own!" less

WTF here you keep claiming you own a Busa and just 2(count them 1...2) days ago you posted that!
Also you said you said here your father is alive and well,but in this comment just 2(count them 1...2) days ago, he is dead.

You need to seek mental help cause you are in for a lifetime of heartache if you don't.

You have heard of silversten, im sure if you seach on google you will find me 21st place on the records board... that was done on the 600cc gsxr "not mine" rented for £300 for the day and sunday...
Look you ignorant douchebag moron, it's spelled Silverstone, and there is absolutely no way you hold a record for the 21st fastest lap there, particularly on a 600. You may think that because this board is primarily US populated that we don't know things about the UK. You would be wrong. I was born in the UK, my grandparents lived in Abthorpe which is within earshot of the Silverstone circuit, and I have many family members in the area still. That track hosted the British Grand Prix for years in addition to Superbike and Moto GP events.
You are a clown, a complete and utter idiot.

Owens231 anybody that had half a brain and HAD raced there would know how to spell it.
The place you mention is SILVERSTONE raceway not SILVERSTEN.
Only reason you spell it like that is because of the way its pronounced by most as 'Silver-stun'.
It is diff not to know this if you had actually been there because like all racetracks its name is all over the place.
Guess the one half a brain I give you credit for did not even think to google that before you spoke.....???

I think you are just some 9yr old kid having fun with us older folks and you know what.....
I dont like it on PS3 and I dont like it here. Im tired of hearing kids laugh after killing me 500 times and I am tired of seeing all your grammatical errors bragging.

ps Owens231.......Doesnt matter who you are because if you live in the UK there are two things you folks gave up a long time ago and will never have again..................FREEDOM and GUNS....
:guns::moderator::guns::moderator:so stir that with your tea......

Please lets not poke at the UK cause of a bad apple. Lots of good members here from the UK. :beerchug:

ps Owens231.......Doesnt matter who you are because if you live in the UK there are two things you folks gave up a long time ago and will never have again..................FREEDOM and GUNS....
:guns::moderator::guns::moderator:so stir that with your tea......

dont tar us all with the same brush ,

dont tar us all with the same brush ,

Don't worry Delbert, most of us don't, I love the UK and it's citizens, and your posts are always quality....glad you're on the board! Doyle

This b-kings the track bike as the hayabusa doesn't have the insurence paid for the years insurence, if you raced at brandshatch, you would know, you have to insure your bike on the 1st of jan of every year, then if you crash there, they fix it, or give you there 1...

my understanding is you can get track day insurance for the day you track it , no standard insurance co in the uk will pay out if you bin it on a track ,
i have not heard of a race circuit that will fix your bike or give you theirs , unless you entered something like the r6 cup where you would have to make a one off payment in the region of £18000 , that would give you a bike / maintanance you just turn up & ride .
i will stand to be corrected :thumbsup:

Guys, he is just a kid...lighten up...remember when we were kids and were pranking people? Like filling a bag with dog poop, throwing lighter fluid all over it, lighting it, hitting the door bell, and hiding in the bushes to watch the action? This kid is good entertainment...Owens231...you are having one hell of a lark, aren't you? attaboy..Now stop playing spooey and help mum shovel the driveway clean...:laugh:2hip

Back