Opinion Needed

im loven all the ideals but maybe we need somethin universal for the busa although custom iz always good how about this Angery Bird seeing how the busa is named after a bird and wen she start ppl look cause she sound so angery sexy but still angery

those that know the busa history will get those that dont will get because every1 else got ....man thats a win win .......im good

Ive got a Brembo front brake MC but I'm definitely down to buy 1 for my clutch if your willing to make me 1 :thumbsup: I was thinking about using the "got milk" logo design but instead "got busa" what do you think?

Just started workingon it....hopw to have it done by morning.

IMAG0391.jpg

put a + after the 200 :thumbsup:

Ive got a Brembo front brake MC but I'm definitely down to buy 1 for my clutch if your willing to make me 1 :thumbsup: I was thinking about using the "got milk" logo design but instead "got busa" what do you think?

I like GOT BUSA? and I can make you one.

I am breaking up a set so it's going to be harder for me to get rid of just one. How does $40 shipped sound.

Scott

Seems possible if we can find one that's not a photo with little detail....I find that the more detail and the smaller the item the harder it is to make it work and turn out good.

I almost for got to post this on........

GSXRBOTS

GSXRbots.png

Winner winner Chicken dinner!!!

I like GOT BUSA? and I can make you one.

I am breaking up a set so it's going to be harder for me to get rid of just one. How does $40 shipped sound.

Scott

Scott, I have a Brembo MC also, so I'll take the extra one. Can you do an "MC Mustang" one? If so, I'm in:)

Scott, I have a Brembo MC also, so I'll take the extra one. Can you do an "MC Mustang" one? If so, I'm in:)

Sure thing! Not sure I can do lower case block letters......if it's a must let me know and I will research it.....if you are happy with this let me know and I will cut it today and ship it tomorrow.

Scott

MCMUSTANG.png

Sure thing! Not sure I can do lower case block letters......if it's a must let me know and I will research it.....if you are happy with this let me know and I will cut it today and ship it tomorrow.

Scott

Winner!!! A ll upper case looks great! Do you take PayPal? If so, either send me a Paypal addy, or send an invoice to Mcmustang@hayabusa.org!!! Nothing better than to use parts that friends make! w00t! I am excited!!!!

Did you want the Got Busa? I made? Let me know please.....doing shipping this morning.

Back