Opinion Needed

Sweet!!!!

Just started workingon it....hopw to have it done by morning.

IMAG0391.jpg

Ok here are the Raider ones....I think we should hold of on these as they can be so much better if we can find someone to create a vector file of this in adobe illustrator and convert it to a dwg or dxf file. I used some of the online programs to convert the files and as you can see from some of the lines it distorts them.

View attachment 1560575

View attachment 1560576

OOOOHH they are very close though! Im stoked on that! Especially if the cnc leaves the cuts silver with the black background. Please keep on it. Are there any other bike these will fit? I can pass on the word about them and get you some more sales.

I'd like the left one to read "TOUCH THIS AND DIE" and the right one to say "TOO LATE"

Maybe an American flag? I'd like one with a NY skyline pic showing the twin towers? And the other saying "NEVER FORGET"

Or the blah Hayabusa.org on one and screen name on other :laugh:

OOOOHH they are very close though! Im stoked on that! Especially if the cnc leaves the cuts silver with the black background. Please keep on it. Are there any other bike these will fit? I can pass on the word about them and get you some more sales.

Anyone out there have AI to help us out?

Ooh ooh ooh!

How about the famous pic of the GIs raising flag on Mt Suribachi on Iwo Jima?

Seems possible if we can find one that's not a photo with little detail....I find that the more detail and the smaller the item the harder it is to make it work and turn out good.

I almost for got to post this on........

GSXRBOTS

GSXRbots.png

Ok here are the Raider ones....I think we should hold of on these as they can be so much better if we can find someone to create a vector file of this in adobe illustrator and convert it to a dwg or dxf file. I used some of the online programs to convert the files and as you can see from some of the lines it distorts them.

View attachment 1560581

Could you put VOODOOLORD Just above the Raiders crest? That woud make it more personal.

How about a peregrine falcon? I will look for line vector art.

It can be done, the problem with the pictures with the detail is they are small on a cover like this and you need a very small end mill/engraver to accomplish the task. Let me know what you find I will give it a shot, I am willing to try anything.

im loven all the ideals but maybe we need somethin universal for the busa although custom iz always good how about this Angery Bird seeing how the busa is named after a bird and wen she start ppl look cause she sound so angery sexy but still angery

Back