Parts help please

War Bird 13

Registered
well had my first ride yesterday WITHOUT mirrors...and have mixed feelings...i use my mirrors ALOT but LOVE the looks without...anyone have any good leads on some NICE black blockoffs maybe with an engraved kanji...or some SMALLER than OEM black mirrors (don't like the bar end type at all...sorry)...i think i saw some called PIG mirrors on either HotBodies or ToBeFast...can't remember...anyone know anything about these?...and would LOVE to help out some Org sponsors if anyone has what i am looking for...Thanks Everybody :thumbsup:

Does anyone have the Billet Convex Universal Mirrors from Roaring Toyz?...if so...pics?...likes? dislikes?...thanks

I think I got my block offs off ebay. Black... I only use them for the occasional track day. I like to have mirrors, I will give up the look for being aware of my surroundings, it's kind of a survival thing for me (being aware of my surroundings)...

I think I got my block offs off ebay. Black... I only use them for the occasional track day. I like to have mirrors, I will give up the look for being aware of my surroundings, it's kind of a survival thing for me (being aware of my surroundings)...

+100

Is this minor appearance mod something you find more important then your or someone elses safety?

IMO...ok @ the track. Not ok on the street.

You'll love the look even more if there comes a time where you needed them and they weren't there. Certain things just aren't worth trading safety for visual. however it's up to the individual to decide which is right or wrong.

Pig spotters are pretty much just like having block-offs. Unless you like to check yourself out in the mirror.

I have block off..exactly what you want. black with engraved kanji. SOMEONE told me they were buying them friday..havent got a pm back.

I got the Billet Convex Universal Mirrors from Roaring Toyz. Sorry im not home to take pix and post. quality is OK. they are much smaller that Stock... will take time to get used to them.. but surely better than no mirrors in my opinion. They look awesome... I dont like that you need to use a hex key to close them in... I mean you can adjust the mirror same way you adjust stock, but you can close them in without using a hex key. Also they are heavy. heavier than stock and not as aerodynamic. all in all im happy with them, but i would change if i find anything as slick looking but more functional out there. i got the black/blue. oh and the mirrors have a bluish shade, it looks sweet!

I think that's what's gonna happen for me as well Powers...mirrors to ride and block offs to win...thanks:beerchug:

You'll love the look even more if there comes a time where you needed them and they weren't there. Certain things just aren't worth trading safety for visual. however it's up to the individual to decide which is right or wrong.

Pig spotters are pretty much just like having block-offs. Unless you like to check yourself out in the mirror.

Thanks Strife...u guys are the best at setting ppl's minds right...i appreciate all the feedback...looks like block offs for the track and mirrors for the road:bowdown:

I got the Billet Convex Universal Mirrors from Roaring Toyz. Sorry im not home to take pix and post. quality is OK. they are much smaller that Stock... will take time to get used to them.. but surely better than no mirrors in my opinion. They look awesome... I dont like that you need to use a hex key to close them in... I mean you can adjust the mirror same way you adjust stock, but you can close them in without using a hex key. Also they are heavy. heavier than stock and not as aerodynamic. all in all im happy with them, but i would change if i find anything as slick looking but more functional out there. i got the black/blue. oh and the mirrors have a bluish shade, it looks sweet!

Thanks Neo...Lots of help...they sound great...i may end up buying a set...i wish i could see a pic...and as for the weight...i'm not that concerned as i am going to put block offs on for days at the drag strip...if u could post a pic that would be awesome if not it's cool...thanks for all the info:beerchug:

Here's the ones I use...cheap too~!~ (I always run mirrors on the street...)

Ebay Item number: 110435899031
Starting bid: US $17.00
Price: US $22.00

Mirror block offs.jpg

Thanks Neo...Lots of help...they sound great...i may end up buying a set...i wish i could see a pic...and as for the weight...i'm not that concerned as i am going to put block offs on for days at the drag strip...if u could post a pic that would be awesome if not it's cool...thanks for all the info:beerchug:

Here ya go War Bird. They are a nice set for sure.

Billet Convex Universal Mirrors Black - Blue Anodized GSXR Hayabusa R1 R6 ZX 6 7 9 10 12 YZF CBR 1000 600 r RR 636 1300 1000 900 750 Ninja kawasaki suzuki honda custom aftermarket rear view mirror sportbike roaringtoyz

RTU100JBL-2.jpg

thanks...lookin' hard at getting a set...just lookin' everywhere i can right now for something nice practical and different...gee i don't want much do i?:whistle:

I run pingel blockoffs. I don't like any aftermarket mirrors either they're very occ or just flat ugly imho.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back