Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Okay someone tell me what i am doing wrong

USMCBUSA

Freedom Isn't Free
Donating Member
Registered
Okay I have tried and tried to post a picture of my bike and cannot figure it out. I keep getting a error saying that my e-mail is not regonized. I have check my e-mail on my profile and it is the same one that i enter what gives.

When I attach a pic, I click the browse button. Locate and open the file. Make sure its under the size limit, and badda bam!!

If you have access to a server to store your pictures on the net, then you can use the "Insert Image" icon. Just copy/paste the URL into the pop-up window that appears.

With this one, there is no size limit, but try to keep your picture size down to 800x600. This keeps the loading time down, and helps out the people with slower connections.

How do you DO THAT!?!?!?! ^

How do you DO THAT!?!?!?! ^
While viewing the screen, just hit CTRL+Print Screen. This copys the screen image to the clipboard, then you have to open up MS Paint and hit CTRL+V. This pastes the image into a new picture.

Then you just select the area you want to show and crop it, or you can just leave it full size. Just make sure to save as a JPG format. Otherwise, your file size will be WAY too big if left in the BMP format. For the picture below, this is the file size comparison.

JPG=132 KB BMP=2.25 MB (see the difference)

There are many programs you can use for image editing, but for simple/quick stuff, MS Paint works fine.

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123439500 -->

screen_cap_3_.gif

The pic above was redone so that it was readable. I cut/pasted the viewing area into a new image and then saved it as a GIF. The GIF file size is only 59.5 KB.

Top Bottom