Meet Leticia

Looks good. Hopefully the weather will stay warm to a while to let you enjoy her before winter sets in

Thanks to all the comments. I'll start working on it ASAP. My first mod will definitely be the foot pegs, I need to get some more comfortable ones, I have already removed the rubber off the factory ones.
Next the reflectors and hopefully some sliders.
The weather is getting a little chillier with every day that passes by around here, so I hope to be able to enjoy it somewhat although, when I had my '02 the dealer took too long to perform the engine case recall on that one and ended up returning it to me in December of '02. I was riding that thing even in February when the temperature was above 47 degrees. It was a blast to see those two cans spewing steam
tounge.gif

Of course, frozen knuckes and knees but a very very wide grin on my face.
laugh.gif

Thanks everyone!!

jim

Sweet looking bike! I knew a girl in college by the name of Leticia...unfortunately, she never let me take her for a ride:(

well well well...nice to meet you both,gongrats....awesome colour...pity we don't have those colours in here.(Finland)

I think thiese are the first pics I've seen that do the 05LE's paint justice.

Nice ride, great buy. Welcome to the madness.
biggrin.gif

Does anyone have an idea how limited our LE's are? Their seems to be just as many as the others. I bought one since everything was blacked out and the color, but I was just curious.

Little boy is thinking...

Dad, "Is this for me? (please please please please)"

post-6-22928-leticia_2.jpg

<!--EDIT|PandaNin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128311114 -->

Little boy is thinking...

Dad, "Is this for me? (please please please please)"

post-6-22928-leticia_2.jpg
LOL pandanin.
That is my son indeed, he went with me to pick it up. I showed him a small 50cc dirt bike in the showroom and told him that I would buy him one once he is big enough (he is only 3 now). It was a 50mile ride back home and he kept asking for his bike. It was worst than the "are we there yet?" question
biggrin.gif

regards,
Jim

Back