Metric Bikes.com

jusmoov

Registered
I ordered a Joe Rocket from this co. on the 8th today is the 21st and still have not received it. They sent my conformation that they were sending out the order but they have no phone number on the site so I can only e mail them. I ve sent them 3 E mails that they have not responded to and im pissed. Be wary when dealing with this vendor. No tracking # or anything.

i ordered a helmet or jacket (one or the other, can't remember) and didn't have any problems...

maybe just a honest fugg up on their part or something...

hopefully.. because they do have good prices

I always go to newenough.com for my gear. Gotta say their customer service is outta this world.

Was it sent via UPS?
If so, get any info you can (tracking # pref.) and I will make some heads roll if it was a problem with shipping. I have access to info that the consumer can not get. Might be useful if they say it is UPS's fault.

But must say, it usually is not the shipping companys fault.

Good luck.

BTW:
I ordered some alum. frame sliders from kneedraggers.com and they had to back order it from their supplier. Took two weeks longer to get than what it should of. I called and asked why and the guy said "well we order 400$ a week from Vortex Racing (manufacture) but they sell so quickly" my reply is "then order f-ing 800$ a week

Well at least Know you guys had some positive experience's with them. It makes me feel a little better. Hopefully it comes soon. I'm just mad bec. I can't call anybody to ease my concern.

Back