Okay, need some advice from women

(yamahor @ Aug. 25 2007,00:47)
(Big Wall @ Aug. 24 2007,13:22) Dude,

You have posted up over 9000 times in the last two years.  You know how to chat, you just need some confidence.  From what I've seen on the board, you are a pretty cool guy.  Plan out what you are going to talk about before you see her.  Ideas:  School, What you did this summer, motorcycles, sports, etc.  Ask about them in the form of a question so that she has to respond.  Eventually you will touch on something that you have in common and the conversation will go smoother.  I was 6'6" when I was 12.  People don't realize it, but their remarks about size tend to make kids very self conscious.  I had to get over it and you probably do too.  HE!!, I'm still not opver it, but I can deal with it better now.  You da man!  You can do it!

Joe
Shid... I still get the size remarks... It does mess with me, but not so much anymore. So, I'm gonna try and get back there next weekend to hear John playing his guitar with my friends... Maybe I'll hook it up then...
Size remarks? What's that about? I'm an oager and I don't let it bother me. Like I said before be confident and funny. It works everytime.

BTW here is a picture of me and my wife. It can be done brother.

CIMG1792.JPG

(snakeyezzz @ Aug. 25 2007,09:20)

You have posted up over 9000 times in the last two years.  You know how to chat, you just need some confidence.  From what I've seen on the board, you are a pretty cool guy.  Plan out what you are going to talk about before you see her.  Ideas:  School, What you did this summer, motorcycles, sports, etc.  Ask about them in the form of a question so that she has to respond.  Eventually you will touch on something that you have in common and the conversation will go smoother.  I was 6'6" when I was 12.  People don't realize it, but their remarks about size tend to make kids very self conscious.  I had to get over it and you probably do too.  HE!!, I'm still not opver it, but I can deal with it better now.  You da man!  You can do it!

Joe
Shid... I still get the size remarks... It does mess with me, but not so much anymore. So, I'm gonna try and get back there next weekend to hear John playing his guitar with my friends... Maybe I'll hook it up then...
Size remarks? What's that about? I'm an oager and I don't let it bother me. Like I said before be confident and funny. It works everytime.
How big of an Oagre are ya? I'm 6'10", 350lbs... I was always kinda fluffy when I was a kid, so people saying I'm big makes me think they say I'm fat, not just tall.

(snakeyezzz @ Aug. 25 2007,08:30) BTW here is a picture of me and my wife. It can be done brother.
Castillo de San Marcos in St. Augustine, cool pic. Went there as a kid a bunch of times when i lived in Jacksonville.

(yamahor @ Aug. 25 2007,10:16)
(snakeyezzz @ Aug. 25 2007,09:20)

Joe
How big of an Oagre are ya? I'm 6'10", 350lbs... I was always kinda fluffy when I was a kid, so people saying I'm big makes me think they say I'm fat, not just tall.
6'5" 325 lbs and I don't care if some people think I'm fat. They all know I'll still kick their azz. Most people know I'm just a big teddy bear but will become a grizzly if provoked.

Just do this: Say excuse me, but I have just got to take you to lunch or dinner and if I don't get this opportunity, I'm going to regret it for the rest of my life! So where do you want to go? If she says yes let me know and I'll seen you the bill!!!!

(TXBusa05LE @ Aug. 23 2007,15:34)
(snakeyezzz @ Aug. 23 2007,14:48) Be confident and funny. Don't try to act like something you think she would want just be yourself. Trust me I'm a big fat ugly bastard and I got a damm good looking woman that likes the same things I like (she ride her own Busa and has more tattoos than I do).
Pics...
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

post_12_26380_worthless.gif

laugh.gif

(Fate @ Aug. 26 2007,21:49) So Yamahor, we need an update, you ask the girl out yet or what?
Haven't had a chance... looks like I won't unless a miracle happens.

I asked a friend that works with her if she was single, he replied "She's single, but she left for school." So, she's off in college. Unless God grant's me a miracle, I got no chance...

shid dude i me and my wife were both 18 when we got married and i was 5'9" and 260 and she was 5'7" and 150 lol i dont have any pics of her without being preg. lol since we have 2 kids in the last 2years lol but this is her preg with my son

ayaka__Medium_.JPG

Man!!! Someone has got her #, have them call her for you! Plus she has to come home for breaks and things of that sort! Busa up! and go get some!
muscle.gif

(Projekt @ Aug. 27 2007,08:20) What a let down! Where is her college?
UVA from what AJ told me. It's only about 30 minutes away, but I have no clue how to find her.

If you really like this girl, you will be able to find out some info. I am sure you can get a number. Everyone has a cell phone these days. Don't give up that easy.

(yamahor @ Aug. 27 2007,10:32)
(Projekt @ Aug. 27 2007,08:20) What a let down! Where is her college?
UVA from what AJ told me. It's only about 30 minutes away, but I have no clue how to find her.
student registry or face book... bring out your inner stalker.
E

You lucky SOB! Why would you even think of not asking her. Thats like owning a Busa and asking whether you should ride it or not, ha ha, you have the ground work laid, do it!

(BA BUSA @ Aug. 26 2007,14:09)
(TXBusa05LE @ Aug. 23 2007,15:34)
(snakeyezzz @ Aug. 23 2007,14:48) Be confident and funny. Don't try to act like something you think she would want just be yourself. Trust me I'm a big fat ugly bastard and I got a damm good looking woman that likes the same things I like (she ride her own Busa and has more tattoos than I do).
Pics...
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Check out page 2.

laugh.gif

Back