Ok, you'll love this post!

wow.gif

That's hilarious right there! I saved that pic!

----

So I was on the way to the dentist this morning and a guy on a BMW bike was on the other side of the highway (wearing a flashy roadgaurd vest that caused me to laugh very hard!) and I waved. I didn't see a wave back, but he looked at me... and I didn't care. So I'm on the road to recovery... I don't care. I'll keep waving anyway.

And yeah, I've got small penis envy... mine is just too darn big!!!

I read your post on the other board. It was inflamatory at best. How could they not get pissed? This reflects poorly on our board.

In SoCal, most of the time the HD riders wave back, but if they don't no biggy...

I read your post on the other board. It was inflamatory at best. How could they not get pissed? This reflects poorly on our board.
I never said I was from "this" board over there. I also made peace over there... Anyway, it's all over and done with. I need to sleep now because my tooth is killing me!

I like the new Avatar
thumbs-up.gif
Thank you. As for you not telling the harley Guys where you are from? It's not too hard to work out. There are three Hayabusa Boards out there... We come up first...

In SoCal, most of the time the HD riders wave back, but if they don't no biggy...
It's funny.......... The other day I was working upstairs on my window and I was watching traffic go by. Alot of bikes on the road Saturday. So I hear a bunch of Harleys and look. The bikes were passing each other on the road ( one group southbound one group northbound ) You know, not one of them waived to the other group!!! It was pretty funny but NO WHERE NEAR AS FUNNY AS THIS.!!!!!!

<!--EDIT|guido4512
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155658150 -->

post_6_52346_Highway_Sign.jpg

Rev,Harley riders aren't that smart.....
They cant figure how to change their spark plugs.
Not too sure most even know what a Busa is!

Once and for all.... I never talked "smack"! I went over there with an objective and in the end I got what I wanted. And that was some honest answers from Harley owners. Yeah, to bring that out of them I had to get a little fiesty and also stick around to show them I was ready to stay there and take the heat... which I did. I also think I was pretty respectful while doing so along the way. It's not like I went over there and said all HD bikers and their bikes sucked. It's not like that at all. I simply raised a question that I wanted answered. Jeeezuz...

And it was also a pretty entertaining thread over there with IReady threatening to murder me! I've got the Louisville Slugger ready...

... now I'm taking a nap.
smile.gif

Give the Hardley riders a break, If you were riding a bike that vibrated that bad and was in fear if you take a hand off to waive you might crash, you would not waive either
tounge.gif
I don not even try to waive at um anymore. If they waive, i'll waive.

for five years i hung out with outlaws,krigers,keltics
southern mc and so on....had my scoot,my additude,and my wack beard too
those guys are the ones you call "hardcore bikers"
you will not find one of those guys on a forum like the panty stains that gave you crap about waving

look at it this way if their on a harley and they wave

their gay
jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|notman
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155659689 -->

What a waste of time...20 minutes of my life GONE because of this nonsense...

Why cant people just ride, post pics, be friendly and talk tech without getting defensive? Since when did we make this passion a friggin soap opera?
rock.gif

Whimpering snivelling infants...

Which reminds me that it is my turn to change the diapers today...gnarly business...:blush:

PaNDeM1C, I am surprised at the very neg. feedback you got here at the Org! Buy what really surprises me is the fact that there is a Harly version or our org! I didn't know those people could even type!!!
laugh.gif

enough already!  I could give a damn if anybody waves at me.  I wave most of the time, but sometimes I just get tired of waving.  Do I care if some guy gets mad at me at goes home crying about me not waving at him?....No, I don't think I do.  I have rode with many of Harleys in the past and I still enjoyed the ride.  Yeah, I had to go a lot slower when with them, but who cares....it was just a ride.  Next time you drive past somebody and they don't wave, go ask them what their problem is....I know, that doesn't sound logical does it?  Now stop talking crap on the internet and go make some friends in the real world....tuff guy.
I love how everyone jumped on the bandwagon about going to start trouble on the zx14 site but just hates me for going to a HD site... wierd!

I'll be sure to take your advice 300... er, dad. I should just relax and stop having fun online. Yeah, I know that my definition of fun is different than some. But that's what makes us different.
So... When did EVERYONE get on the zx14 forum bashing band wagon? If I remember correctly, quite a few of us disagreed with it, like me, Revlis, the list could go on. I'm a member of a 14 site, ask GPW, I joined his last night, but I'm not bashing their choice in bikes, I'm there to learn about them, and meet new people.

Back