1st post, 2nd bike, and darkout plate:)

Welcome....
beerchug.gif

hey thanks for the welcome:) I was thinking of putting a door hinge on the top of my plate, with a choke wire that lead to the streeting or front part of the bike. So all i would have to do is pull the lever and up goes my plate. (again, for a "bike show") But that blackout plate is sooo much cooler and worth the bragging rights:)

hey thanks for the welcome:) I was thinking of putting a door hinge on the top of my plate, with a choke wire that lead to the streeting or front part of the bike. So all i would have to do is pull the lever and up goes my plate. (again, for a "bike show") But that blackout plate is sooo much cooler and worth the bragging rights:)
In essence, that's what the fast tags thing I was talking about does. But it's motorized.

For those that don't like the highway robbery tollway systems (Me, me me) it's a great investment. I'm going to have a little hand giving them the finger once the plate flips up to show the camera as it tries to take a snapshot of my plate.

In essence, that's what the fast tags thing I was talking about does. But it's motorized.

For those that don't like the highway robbery tollway systems (Me, me me) it's a great investment. I'm going to have a little hand giving them the finger once the plate flips up to show the camera as it tries to take a snapshot of my plate.
laugh.gif

Welcome & congrads!

Back