Ok, you'll love this post!

So I was bored and visited the first HD forum I could find to ask them why most HD riders don't do the biker wave. I was met with very negative replies and even a threat! As of right now (12:46am CT) the thread is still going there...

http://www.hdforums.com/m_683749/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm
Yup, Nice work. You've really made an a55 of yourself and made Hayabusa.org less of a cool place to be in the process...
sad.gif

Nothing like one of our own being THAT guy. The Fuggin Troll that wonders around making certain to act tough and start shid for no reason.

Thanks.

What? I didn't say anything bad to any of those guys... and if you kept reading the thread you'd see it ended in a good way.

And how is this different than people going to the zx14 site?

PaN...err...

Dude, seriously...Im starting to think this whole waving thing is starting to remind me of Smiling Bob in the Enzyte commerical...sorta freaky.
laugh.gif

Ok, who gives a frick if a HD, moped, or sportbike rider waves back. I've been caught off guard several times, and not been able to return a wave. Sometimes new riders (A bunch of them on over-sized cruisers) have no clue what the wave means, or too afraid to take a hand off the bars to return a wave.

Heck, I stoped for fuel a few weeks back, and a cruiser guy pulled in and decided to b.s. with me for a few. He asked how I could ride with 1 hand, and still follow the left and right bends in the road with only 1 hand on the bars...as he was riding behind me for a few miles and couldn't figgure out how I did it. So I sat there and explained a few things to him, and after about 10 minutes, he told me he was a new rider and really appreciated the input...sorta neat. I didnt care what he was riding, and the guy turned out to be pretty darn friendly. And I know this guy would have never waved at me, as his lack of riding ability would have created a road-hazzard if he would of waved with his lack of knowledge and confidence in his riding ability...didnt make him a jerk.

Anyhow, It does not matter what you ride - it is the fact that you ride. And if you jump on another forum someplace, be prepared to be called a troll when your first post makes the members seem unfriendly or ignorant...Busa riders are not the only passionate riders out there.

Stay safe bro, and See ya at Quizno's sometime...lol
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

What? I didn't say anything bad to any of those guys... and if you kept reading the thread you'd see it ended in a good way.

It's NOT it's the same negative BS... It's exactly like going to ANY OTHER board and starting to talk shid...

You've now earned Troll Status as far as the guys on the Harley Board are concerned. Great...

You need to chill out, quit pushing buttons, and testing limits.

I'm the nicest guy in the world... and yeah, it does pizz me off when I pass a dude on a bike that doesn't wave back or even look when he knows he saw me. And it's usually a Harley guy. Before anyone jumps on me, read the whole thread...

Why even go there dude
sad.gif

Who cares if ANYBODY waves back....it's about the ride and showing some courtesy to
your fellow riders.

By going to that other board and stirring the pot...you are being a troll
down.gif

It's NOT it's the same negative BS... It's exactly like going to ANY OTHER board and starting to talk shid...

You've now earned Troll Status as far as the guys on the Harley Board are concerned. Great...

You need to chill out, quit pushing buttons, and testing limits.
A few of the HD guys over there understood my point of view... because I explained myself. Yeah... others took it the wrong way.

I'll try to stop pushing buttons around here, though (no more girl pics)... because it would bother me to be banned. I live here online!!! I could care less about being banned on some HD forum, though.

I read the whole thread PaN...

Why does it pizz you off so much if someone doesnt wave at ya? After years of riding I learned Im lucky enough to be able to controll that little 8 foot stretch of road Im occupying...little less worry about others that wave or dont wave.

Also, if your riding pizzed off, and focusing on if some dude waves or not, are you not putting yourself and others around you in danger, by not completely focusing on the more important tasks of riding on 2-wheels
rock.gif

Why even go there dude
sad.gif

Who cares if ANYBODY waves back....it's about the ride and showing some courtesy to
your fellow riders.

By going to that other board and stirring the pot...you are being a troll
down.gif
Ok, I guess I was/am a troll over there. Even though I consider it just a friendly discussion/debate. I've been called worse things than a troll, so I'm not going to lose sleep over that.

I read the whole thread PaN...

Why does it pizz you off so much if someone doesnt wave at ya? After years of riding I learned Im lucky enough to be able to controll that little 8 foot stretch of road Im occupying...little less worry about others that wave or dont wave.

Also, if your riding pizzed off, and focusing on if some dude waves or not, are you not putting yourself and others around you in danger, by not completely focusing on the more important tasks of riding on 2-wheels
rock.gif
No... when somebody doesn't wave back on purpose it doesn't pizz me off at the time to where it disrupts my riding. It's when I get home and think about it lol!

... and then I get online and vent!

wink.gif

I have wondered the same thing, you have the nice guys that wave, then the a-holes on harleys, just give you a look, and no wave, it drives me crazy.

I was browsing the HD forum (yes, i'm very bored) and saw this post a guy made about his HD wobbling. What's funny about it is his definition of "high speeds". Enjoy:

I posted this question on a harley tech talk site, so I thought I would ask it here.

Riding back from Martin, Tn. on saturday from a PGR Mission, coming down hwy 51 ( big divided 4 lane). Thought I'd let the horses loose, since there were no traffic in either direction, and I could see a good 3 miles ahead of me.

As I got up to about a 105, I began to experience a gentle side to side front end wobble, taking it up to about 110, the wobble began to increase slightly, but still manageable. I rode along at about 108 for 3 or 4 miles, and the wobble was constant. Let her coast down, the wobble began to fade away, and was gone completely at about 100.

I began to ponder, what are causes to make a front end to react like this at high speeds. In the four years of owning this bike, I have always been able to bring it up to 110 - 115 without a wobble issue. So I will put it before the talent in forum.

What are the LISTED reasons that would make a front end Wobble at High Speeds over a 100mph?? Please no smart a$$ remarks about not riding at those speeds. If you can't contribute anything but off handed, wise a$$ed, or off topic comments, please do not reply to this posting.

Thanks in Advance....

HAHAHAHAH rofl, i get wobble in ..lets see...hmmm....so far ive gone 185 with no wobble
biggrin.gif
...rofl 100mph high speeds...i bet that got his adrenaline running...

and to your post on HD

i think Dgator66 made it clear you were a troll, hell he got 5 extra posts out of it...
biggrin.gif
thomas was nice, IRready was a a-hole(just bring a chain to quiznos, and swing it at his chromed out bike, that will leave some nice marks...
biggrin.gif
oh yeah Atomic was hella nice, that was an excellent answer by him,

i do have to say though, your first post did seem like you were tryin to stir up a commotion, did you not get a wave before you wrote that
biggrin.gif
it might have gone better if you just say why do most harleys not wave when passing fellow cyclists..

I have been wondering that for the longest time,

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Yeah, some guys there were cool to me. IReady is probably some guy right out of The Hills Have Eyes...

And yeah, that's funny seeing that guy call 100-115 "high speeds" LOL! I was coughing from laughing so hard when I first read it. I think he wobbles because his bike isn't meant to go that speed.

not meant to go that speed and probably because he doesnt know what leaning a bike actually is, i bet he still has min 4 or 5 inches of fresh new tire on the edges, i wouldnt call them chicken strips cause he gets scared at 105mph .
biggrin.gif
the wobble comes from the tire that is almost to the threads in the center, and the non used tire on the sides.....lol time for new tires..
biggrin.gif
which harley will prob charge 400 for plus 200 for service...those things are expensive

biggrin.gif

enough already! I could give a damn if anybody waves at me. I wave most of the time, but sometimes I just get tired of waving. Do I care if some guy gets mad at me at goes home crying about me not waving at him?....No, I don't think I do. I have rode with many of Harleys in the past and I still enjoyed the ride. Yeah, I had to go a lot slower when with them, but who cares....it was just a ride. Next time you drive past somebody and they don't wave, go ask them what their problem is....I know, that doesn't sound logical does it? Now stop talking crap on the internet and go make some friends in the real world....tuff guy.

Back