Ok, Post your sexiest picture of you Hayabusa

I've run 202.9 and 202.3 on a 203.7 record that has been in place since 2006 I put MR12 in it the last day and ran 204.2 but MR12 is not allowed in the production class. The conditions at Bonneville have not been favorable the last couple years the salt has been so wet it builds up between the fairing and front wheel like snow so traction is an issue. This year I had a wicked shoulder surgery so I'm out but I shall return.
I've run 212.8 at the Mojave Magnum and 207.0 at the Mojave Mile using MR12 but Bonneville is entirely a different animal then asphalt.
Other than flashing the bike did you do many other mods to get to that speed?

14 freakin years ago. Where does the time go..,,,..

2B07A1DB-9E22-46A3-9C5B-B18138B1740E.jpeg

Other than flashing the bike did you do many other mods to get to that speed?
Yeah it's had some engine work, cams, headwork, CR is bumped up, lots of dyno time. Then there are little things. When you run in a production class there are limits on what you can do, I tried to reduce friction and increase efficiency in areas I could like wheel bearings, chains, airbox, cam timing etc. One of the things I've learned is all kinds of people will tell you they have a stock 200 mph Busa, ZX14 or S1000RR but none of them have the time slip because it ain't that easy.

Back