Ok, Post your sexiest picture of you Hayabusa

Old and new

91F5393E-A534-4EE3-B35B-EFF2971BCC5F.jpeg

0A5B5C74-E666-4902-9738-39D1AB716FCF.jpeg

Personally, I'm a big fan of the Bumblebee. Seems yellow and Suzuki go together. Reminds me of my RM dirtbike bays.
I've thought about returning it to the original black bike but each time I look at it, I like the combo because it is one of a kind.

There is a young maniac riding an all yellow last generation Katana which people (who don't know bikes) get mixed up and think it's me as they have kind of the same shape...each time I think of that guy, I think about changing my bike to black...

Thanks Bubba! Sad part is, I’ve maybe put 50 mile on it since that shot :O
Right now she is just sitting while I hold on to a dream. The carpal tunnel in my right wrist and hand is so bad at times I can’t hold car Keyes. I keep toying with selling it as i can’t ride but who knows what the future holds.

I had both hands fixed due to terrible carpal tunnel issues 20 years ago with no symptoms since. Let me know if you’re interested.

I've run 202.9 and 202.3 on a 203.7 record that has been in place since 2006 I put MR12 in it the last day and ran 204.2 but MR12 is not allowed in the production class. The conditions at Bonneville have not been favorable the last couple years the salt has been so wet it builds up between the fairing and front wheel like snow so traction is an issue. This year I had a wicked shoulder surgery so I'm out but I shall return.
I've run 212.8 at the Mojave Magnum and 207.0 at the Mojave Mile using MR12 but Bonneville is entirely a different animal then asphalt.

Back