ok help me decide between two of them

XBAJBUSX

Registered
ok please help me decide which full exhaust should i go with i narrow my self to two yosh r77 and hindle brocks so which should i go with im looking for most preformance i can get .

Every single bike is different. You're not going to get the full potential of any unless your get YOUR bike mapped,
so I guess to answer your original question, it doesn't matter which one you buy.

Yosh tends to fit best with Suzuki. That's why the race teams use them.
It really wouldn't matter to me which one, perhaps HPC would be able to tell you what they've been able
to squeeze out of a system. But, then again, they spend hours and a couple new tires getting it right.

TiFORCE !!!! thats what i reccomend i have it and have to sy WOW.. ive had yosh ect.. And TiForce has aot more power throughtout the powerband.

Kinda partial to BDE myself.
They'll send you maps to use also.

100_2961.jpg

Folks seem to like the Brocks and Ti-Force mostly.

Me personally, I love the sound of a MUZZY. The best sounding Busa was Jessup's at the bulldog Bash at Johns house.

you need to see if anyone has done a comparative test between the pipes if your criteria is maximum performance.

Brocks bikes always run good, but the numbers that usually end up getting repeated online are for a bike with 0 or <0 wt oil, air filter removed and race gas. Not how you're gonna run a streetbike.

Not knocking his stuff at all cause his track results show what he can do with a bike and customer service is top notch. Just need to see if anyone has tested the pipes under the same conditions with pump gas, like you're gonna ride your bike.

But you did say, 'maximum performance'...

yes but im not gone race her just i want it to have the power when i need it haha and i want to spent my money once and get the rite stuff

Hindle stepped system. By the Hindle instead of Brock. You'll pay way less for the same thing.

I love the Ti-Froce system myself also. I have the 380 single carbon can full TI system and love it. It makes great "real world" power also. I had mine on the dyno complete stock other then Pipe and Bazazz box and pulled almost 185/rwhp with a 700 mile bike which was heat soaked from an hour on the dyno. It sounds great...fits great and is cheap!

Mike

Every single bike is different. You're not going to get the full potential of any unless your get YOUR bike mapped,
so I guess to answer your original question, it doesn't matter which one you buy.

Yosh tends to fit best with Suzuki. That's why the race teams use them.
It really wouldn't matter to me which one, perhaps HPC would be able to tell you what they've been able
to squeeze out of a system. But, then again, they spend hours and a couple new tires getting it right.
The suzuki race team uses Yosh, because they are sponsored by them.

Go with a regular Hindle.
Sport Rider did a couple of comparison tests of exhaust systems in the early and late 90s. In both tests, the Hindle systems made the most power.

Back