Which exhaust to run?

Sonny , I don't remember where I saw it but Tsukigi has come out with a Full System for the 08 Busa, Looks real sharp, If it is anything like the previous setup for the Gen 1 then it should make really good power.
cool.gif

Dyno #'s ; Tsukigi claims the dyno numbers shown were from a 2008 Busa with no other mod's, Just the exhaust . Pretty impressive numbers for just a exhaust install!

2008BusaJapandyno.jpg

Bug my bike is at HMF right now. They said the pipe should be done in about 2 weeks. I will post up pics as soon as I get it back.

Dyno #'s ; Tsukigi claims the dyno numbers shown were from a 2008 Busa with no other mod's, Just the exhaust . Pretty impressive numbers for just a exhaust install!
If accurate, these are indeed some pretty impressive gains between 5000 and 7800 RPM. Especially if a PC-III has yet to be added....
thumb_up.gif

They don't look very whisper quiet, though.....
cool.gif

I have the Tsukigi Spec 2 on my 2007 Busa and you can definately hear it coming , not to loud but really good sound all thru out the powerband.
beerchug.gif

Ninja Killer, this is my issue. If you test something with NO other mods and post the results, like Tsukigi has, I wonder how will it respond to air filter, airbox mod, velocity stacks, PCIIIUSB, etc... Don't get me wrong, I have the Tsukigi on my Busa as well, love the sound and looks fantastic, but it is possible that what works well alone, may not be so well with other mods, it could have very well been made to optimize stock configuration.

I don't like the looks of it at all, looks like a wanker if you ask me. Coloring of the SS (or is Ti finally?) is nice, but the segmented sections to get it curved looks odd to me still.

The first pic's I posted for Waterbug are those of the new Tsukigi 2 Full System , I do like the look of the Spec 2. I agree with you Cat , the moto gp exhaust looks ugly, I only posted those to show the difference between the New Spec 2 and the Moto Gp System , A little variance to show the different options that Tsukigi is offering. I would think that the exhaust would work well with other mods if you can get a good tuner. The bike will only run as good as the tuner that dials it in.
thumb_up.gif

Back