Now let's guess which one is Rev's Mom...

oh oh......this is gonna get ugly! Come on guys.....chill!
wow.gif

lurk.gif
I'll stand at the sides and watch this one go.

sledhead....can I get some of that popcorn......

this thread is killing me....I'd put some smillies on here but It isn't working here at work......

bwahahahahaha....

I dunno man. Rev isn't gonna think its too funny. Could someone possibly have gotten BT's login and done this??

See...now Rev's mad and BT's pissed...

Not worth it you two...Rev, I did see it as a joke, but BT, I know for a fact that Rev just doesn't like anyone talking about those close to him...

So, how is it that I know you two better than you know eachother?! Hrmmmm?

Chill...group hug please...I have enough poop going on with work and politics and legal issues...this board is my "sanity" away from reality...don't go tainting in now!

Seriously, just a joke gone bad...I don't fault either of you...you two just don't have the same sense of humor and Rev doesn't like jokes about his family...

Am I going to have to start posting up those funny pics of all of you guys to divert attention away from this fiasco?

I don't see any pictures to choose from or did we just kill this thread because of some perverts?
rock.gif

I'm too late. This poop must have gotten way out of hand. I'm signing off because I don't want Rev to be angry with me.
wow.gif

For those of us who don't live in VA, it's spelled Tree and has leaves on it.

See...now Rev's mad and BT's pissed...

Not worth it you two...Rev, I did see it as a joke, but BT, I know for a fact that Rev just doesn't like anyone talking about those close to him...

So, how is it that I know you two better than you know eachother?!  Hrmmmm?  

Chill...group hug please...I have enough poop going on with work and politics and legal issues...this board is my "sanity" away from reality...don't go tainting in now!

Seriously, just a joke gone bad...I don't fault either of you...you two just don't have the same sense of humor and Rev doesn't like jokes about his family...

Am I going to have to start posting up those funny pics of all of you guys to divert attention away from this fiasco?
No No....  Forget that...  HE FUGGIN KNOWS exactly what he's doin...  Blah Blah Blah....

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "Silly pointless Rude Stuff...."|1096498722 -->

I musta missed some long-brewing animosity between you two, so I'll say this: Rev, my contributions to this thread were meant as light hearted, harmless "threadjacking", if my input offended anyone I apologize.

TBone

wow.gif

Good grief...I'm calling the doc for some drugs...you guys are gonna make my head hurt...
mad.gif

I'm sure this is all just part of some lame reality TV program online like: "Who wants to chat with a wife-swapping survivor aprentice idol makeover?" Come on over to our religious thread... it's much deeper and thought provoking!
biggrin.gif

YEah I got your set up... Bullets Nuts up against your chin...
wow.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

Back