Now let's guess which one is Rev's Mom...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, some of you guessed which one was Mrs. Rev. I bet nobody can guess which of these two is his Mom.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "WTF?????????????????????????"|1096418452 -->

Well, I'd have to go with number 2, 'cause number 1 is obviously packin' some Docker's Salami under that fetching salmon colored unit.

On a different note, those pink half gloves would really co-ordinate well with a certain member's "Barbi" theme........
wink.gif

I think Rev's gonna smack you for this one! Watch out...
smile.gif

But, I gotta ask BT...where are you lurking to find such fine specimens?
laugh.gif

Well, I'd have to go with number 2, 'cause number 1 is obviously packin' some Docker's Salami under that fetching salmon colored unit.

On a different note, those pink half gloves would really co-ordinate well with a certain member's "Barbi" theme........    
wink.gif
DON'T GIVE BT ANY IDEAS!!!

I don't want a Barbi Busa...
tounge.gif
And I sure as hell wouldn't dress up for the ride like that!
laugh.gif

wink.gif
Ok, we've got one vote for #2...

On a much more surreal level, and completely non-thread related...

You have got to wonder just what happens to someone to bring them to that point in life, don't you? At what point in your life do you think it's okay and possibly worth a shot to dress like that...makin' Mom and Pop proud...just gotta wonder...
wink.gif
rock.gif

On a much more surreal level, and completely non-thread related...

You have got to wonder just what happens to someone to bring them to that point in life, don't you? At what point in your life do you think it's okay and possibly worth a shot to dress like that...makin' Mom and Pop proud...just gotta wonder...
wink.gif
rock.gif
Yeah, gotta wonder... Now stop skatin' around the poll and VOTE woman!
biggrin.gif

Don't start with the Barbi Busa, pleeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz...
blush.gif

My vote is silent, 'cause it's not nice to talk about someone's momma...
tounge.gif

The things that can be done to a pic posted on the web...jeez!!!

I try to do one thing, and it comes back to haunt me over and over and over again...one day, I'm compiling pics of all you guys and photoshopping the hell out of 'em, then starting my OWN thread...
laugh.gif

The things that can be done to a pic posted on the web...jeez!!!

I try to do one thing, and it comes back to haunt me over and over and over again...one day, I'm compiling pics of all you guys and photoshopping the hell out of 'em, then starting my OWN thread...
laugh.gif
Why?

Back