Now let's guess which one is Rev's Mom...

like this??
Oh...look!  It's my BikerFox!!!  
laugh.gif
"No woman can resist Bikerfox and his ten inch........

forehead"...........

Damn ya buncha thread jackin' freaks. All these replies and only one vote? Rev's Mom is gonna be offended by yer turnout...
rock.gif

I'm thinkin #1...just because she looks kind of like my mommy. Except mom had more facial hair and wasn't quite as fashionable. Arkansas, ya know.....
face7.gif

<div align="center"><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>WTF?</span></span>[/Quote]

Bullet I don't know what the hell your thinking? I really don't. Is this fuggin funny to you? I mean first you talk shid about my wife, now you go gunning for my Mother...

I don't fuggin get it man, what the hell are you trying to prove? I mean has a lack of busa riding gone straight to your fugging head? You been snorting the freaking Pepper Spray?
I don't get it...

If you got something to fugging say "Bro" Fugging say it... Leave my Family out of it...

Yeah I deleted the Fugging pics... They were nasty... I dunno man, This is fugged up...

Rev...Man put the pics back...I didn't get to see them and vote...
laugh.gif
evil.gif

<div align="center"><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>WTF?</span></span>

Bullet I don't know what the hell your thinking? I really don't. Is this fuggin funny to you? I mean first you talk shid about my wife, now you go gunning for my Mother...

I don't fuggin get it man, what the hell are you trying to prove? I mean has a lack of busa riding gone straight to your fugging head? You been snorting the freaking Pepper Spray?
I don't get it...

If you got something to fugging say "Bro" Fugging say it... Leave my Family out of it...

Yeah I deleted the Fugging pics... They were nasty... I dunno man, This is fugged up...[/QUOTE]
WTF is right...
rock.gif
You just delete my pics without as much as a PM? Kinda chicken shid if ya ask me...

In all fairness though folks neither of the two deleted pics was really Rev's Mom. Since he's all sensitive over me postin' the fake pics I guess I'll go ahead and post a real pic of 'er. No more BS, just the hard, cold facts. Here she is partyin' it up with some guy in an alley...

druff_drugs.jpg

Ya'll are way too scared of Rev. He ain't gonna do nothin' but delete my shid. That orange pickin' Florida bitch ain't gonna ban me... He ain't got the guts.
rock.gif

Come on you sandy beach walkin' girly man... RESPOND with sum NUTZ!
29368935.jpg

Back