NOT Michelles Bday..

as bad as this was for me, why is it that .oRg get togethers no matter what, we get some of the biggest laughs of our years...

Not sure I get why yet but it just happens... is it just a collective of short bus riders that like each other or are we just that prone to laugh at dumb stuff?

I don't care who it is - I wanna see pics of one of y'all on that saddle! :p

Michelle, I think it was close enough to your birthday, but I love that you did that to Raaandy... :laugh:

I don't care who it is - I wanna see pics of one of y'all on that saddle! :p

Michelle, I think it was close enough to your birthday, but I love that you did that to Raaandy... :laugh:
Beep beep... now if you guys had skipped the "bbq joint" in Knoxville, you could have rode the saddle.. :laugh:

as bad as this was for me, why is it that .oRg get togethers no matter what, we get some of the biggest laughs of our years...

Not sure I get why yet but it just happens... is it just a collective of short bus riders that like each other or are we just that prone to laugh at dumb stuff?

I have seen photographic evidence of the short-busers...I think I was one of 'em... :laugh:

Where's Peter? Doesn't he have the pics?!

I'm at a Spartan Birthday Party :laugh:

DSC00895.jpg

I have seen photographic evidence of the short-busers...I think I was one of 'em... :laugh:

Where's Peter? Doesn't he have the pics?!
Peter is missing?.. I think he may have had a little accident... darn it..

Oh well.... onward and upward.. :laugh:

Back