Michelle was right..

(BigDiesel @ Mar. 14 2007,13:08) if women are so smart why are all the fashion mags ya'll love run by Ghey men?

you value our input...c'mon admit it-if guys dint wana hump yer legs alla time, youd have one mall n one grocery store stuck behind a giant Bar and two blocks of NAPA n AutoZone stores split by Hooters, BW3s, and KFC restaurants-cuz ya know how we like "them Fancy places with tha napkins 'n stuff"
all_coholic.gif
Yeah, wow, absolutely NO fashion mags in my arsenal...might explain some things, hrmmm...
laugh.gif

And I surely do value a man's input, no pun intended
laugh.gif
I love how men do stuff for us gals, but love even more when they ask us to do stuff for them and we say "no"...sweet rejection...

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

hey...even Eastbay n Cabellas' are fashion mags....Sears n Fleet Farm count too...but those arent run Ghey guys...Thats the big burly guys that like to hudle together in the forest for hours with other men...o, wait...never mind their ghey too
all_coholic.gif
LoL

(where's the "runs wildly away to avoid be caught in crosshairs of hunters" emoticon?)
firedevil.gif

(BigDiesel @ Mar. 14 2007,13:21) hey...even Eastbay n Cabellas' are fashion mags....Sears n Fleet Farm count too...but those arent run Ghey guys...Thats the big burly guys that like to hudle together in the forest for hours with other men...o, wait...never mind their ghey too
all_coholic.gif
  LoL

(where's the "runs wildly away to avoid be caught in crosshairs of hunters" emoticon?)
firedevil.gif
You and your split personality might need to get a room BigD
laugh.gif

(thrasherfox @ Mar. 14 2007,13:04)
(VaBusa @ Mar. 14 2007,09:59) Hey wait now!  I have two boys...can't imagine not having 'em, so I'll go ahead and put in the orders to cease and desist the whole "destroy man" theory we've been working on and keep you guys around for a few more generations...

Yes, I have that much pull...  
zzwhip.gif
laugh.gif

I couldn't live without the fellas...who would I point and laugh at?!  Oh wait, Hillary...  
ices_rofl.gif
Ahhh HAAAAAA!! I got you to admit it!! I KNEW all women were linked together and working to end the male species!!!!!!!!!!!  
eek2.gif
Ummm, if she's talking about Hillary Clinton, then, yeah... That counts as fella...

After reading the title of this thread, I called Guiness Book and it is Official:

The title wins "Best description of the word Oxymoron"......

Hah, I knew the corner guys would find this thread. You know I love ya Chelle, but it's just because you hit me with that whip.

Hmm, may be a good thing I'm missing the bash. Hey Chelle, you still getting with us on that Va Bch run?

Dan

Dan, for the last time, you will NOT miss the bash. PM me the bosses number, I'll take care of everything...
super.gif

Back