Michelle was right..

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
We trieid something with my ID Michelle said it wouldn't look right and she was right..

So Vabs here you go..

Michelle was right, Michelle was right, Michelle was right, Michelle was right, Michelle was right, Michelle was right, Michelle was right, etc, etc, etc....

bowdown.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks Michelle
super.gif

Ahhhh, that's so much better!
bowdown.gif

Shhhh, don't tell your wife that I was right; might create some "problems"
all_coholic.gif

yep, rule #1, women are always right
rule #2, tell them they are right even when they are wrong, just do it the right way
rule # 3, see rule #1

laugh.gif

(ToyKraz @ Mar. 14 2007,12:28) Aren't women always right?  
rock.gif
And another?! Wha? I'm speechless...so many smart guys in a single thread...what are the chances?!

laugh.gif

(yamahor @ Mar. 14 2007,12:31)
(ToyKraz @ Mar. 14 2007,12:28) Aren't women always right?  
rock.gif
usually, but Michelle is usually wrong...  
crazy.gif
And there you have it boys...once again, Ben ruins it for all the other SMART guys...

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

jump9.gif

(VaBusa @ Mar. 14 2007,11:26) Ahhhh, that's so much better!
bowdown.gif

all_coholic.gif
No we are ok after seeing it she also agreed with you..
wink.gif

She coming to the bash this year you'll get to meet the one person who settled me down..
cool.gif

I have lived long enough to acknowledge the superiority in women over men in all aspects of life...

Eventually women will even be able to reproduce without the help of men. and then men will become obsolete...

bowdown.gif

(DR1300R @ Mar. 14 2007,12:34)
(VaBusa @ Mar. 14 2007,11:26) Ahhhh, that's so much better!  
bowdown.gif

all_coholic.gif
No we are ok after seeing it she also agreed with you..
wink.gif

She coming to the bash this year you'll get to meet the one person who settled me down..
cool.gif
Cool!! Looking forward to it
biggrin.gif

(thrasherfox @ Mar. 14 2007,12:47) Eventually women will even be able to reproduce without the help of men. and then men will become obsolete...

bowdown.gif
Hasn't that already happened?
laugh.gif

Oh wait, we're just at the "you don't really have to be there" phase, aren't we?
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

ices_rofl.gif

(VaBusa @ Mar. 14 2007,09:50)
(thrasherfox @ Mar. 14 2007,12:47) Eventually women will even be able to reproduce without the help of men. and then men will become obsolete...

bowdown.gif
laugh.gif

Oh wait, we're just at the "you don't really have to be there" phase, aren't we?  
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

ices_rofl.gif
yeah laugh it up funny lady..

Once women find out how to produce their own "sperm", it is all over for men but the crying.

Our days are numbered... we will soon all be extinct.

Just like in the movie 300 .. except instead of tossing any defective baby into a pit, all male children will be aborted.. Only females will be allowed to live...
crazy.gif

(thrasherfox @ Mar. 14 2007,12:55)
(VaBusa @ Mar. 14 2007,09:50)

bowdown.gif
laugh.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

ices_rofl.gif
yeah laugh it up funny lady..

Once women find out how to produce their own "sperm", it is all over for men but the crying.

Our days are numbered... we will soon all be extinct.

Just like in the movie 300 .. except instead of tossing any defective baby into a pit, all male children will be aborted.. Only females will be allowed to live...  
crazy.gif
Hey wait now! I have two boys...can't imagine not having 'em, so I'll go ahead and put in the orders to cease and desist the whole "destroy man" theory we've been working on and keep you guys around for a few more generations...

Yes, I have that much pull...
zzwhip.gif
laugh.gif

I couldn't live without the fellas...who would I point and laugh at?! Oh wait, Hillary...
ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif

(VaBusa @ Mar. 14 2007,09:59) Hey wait now!  I have two boys...can't imagine not having 'em, so I'll go ahead and put in the orders to cease and desist the whole "destroy man" theory we've been working on and keep you guys around for a few more generations...

Yes, I have that much pull...  
zzwhip.gif
laugh.gif

I couldn't live without the fellas...who would I point and laugh at?!  Oh wait, Hillary...  
ices_rofl.gif
Ahhh HAAAAAA!! I got you to admit it!! I KNEW all women were linked together and working to end the male species!!!!!!!!!!!
eek2.gif

if women are so smart why are all the fashion mags ya'll love run by Ghey men?

you value our input...c'mon admit it-if guys dint wana hump yer legs alla time, youd have one mall n one grocery store stuck behind a giant Bar and two blocks of NAPA n AutoZone stores split by Hooters, BW3s, and KFC restaurants-cuz ya know how we like "them Fancy places with tha napkins 'n stuff"
all_coholic.gif

Back