Not Making the Spring Bash

Remember that the value of your Busa just tanked, even if it's fixed. You should argue for everything you can, the insurance company will try to make it as hard as possible. I got $2500 for pain and suffering for my broken shoulder and i only missed 3 days of work with it.

I'm back. Picked the bike up today. We went to lunch together. Really need to stretch my legs this weekend, might just have to hit bike week :whistle:

Glad you are up and running again Do3....:thumbsup:

NEW RULES: NO MORE STOPPING AT STOP SIGNS, STOP LIGHTS, TRAFFIC OR EVEN FOR PEDESTRIANS.... And always ride it like you stole it so this want happen again...:laugh:

Absolutely gonna start enjoying my bike more than I have been. Made a 9 hour day Saturday and hit bike week. Plan on doing that again tomorrow for bike week II. Scheduled and approved for vacation next week. Who knows where I might ride. On a side note , on Sunday I decided to clean her up again, it's always helped me find damage on vehicles. For some reason cleaning something works better for me than just looking. Noticed the seat didn't look right. Started messing with it and thought it had been installed wrong, but unfortunately I found that one of the tabs was completely broken off and the other one was bent almost straight down. New seat arrived today at the shop. Just really don't know how you miss something like that.

dang Robert can't believe i didn't see this thread before....glad you are ok and back on two wheels......i'd hate not to be able to follow yah on the dragon this fall

dang Robert can't believe i didn't see this thread before....glad you are ok and back on two wheels......i'd hate not to be able to follow yah on the dragon this fall

It's definitely in the plans. I might have to quit work but too many folks I need to see.

Glad to hear your back up again. I was wondering how it was going with the repairs or if the Insurance Company totaled it. Still looking forward to meeting up and completing that ride we didn't get to do!

Lets hope everything goes well and I can follow Michael through the Gap, and yes we need to complete that little ride. :thumbsup:

Been riding between thunder storms :laugh:

Back