Awesome post Bash gift

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
Well, my Bash got cancelled. I had never met Gary prior to Thursday morning 04-19-2012. Our first meeting and he told me I couldn't go to the Bash :banghead:

However out of a sense of guilt I guess he sent me something for my freshly modified Busa. A fella decided to shorten my Busa with me on board using a full size Ford Van.

Thanks Gary, it will be placed on my new tail :bowdown:

It's the exact decal Gary noticed on my newly modded tail :thumbsup:

DSCN2316.jpg

Glad you got it Robert. I felt like crap that happened to you that close to us meeting up, especially riding that far mostly in the rain only to have to go back. I almost felt like it was my fault for not meeting up with you somewhere on the road. It was horrible for us to leave you and head on out without you. I hate it anytime someone goes down. I'm glad you got you and your ride back home safe and sound. As soon as we got there I went around and as I was meeting folks I shared with them your unfortunate luck and some pictures we took of the damage. Any progress on the repairs?

I just sent him an email to thank him personally. :laugh:

Very cool sticker, nice of him to think about it :thumbsup:

Dang Robert. I hate to hear about your crash. What when?
North Rutherford at Copeland in Greer SC , @ 1000 hrs 04-19-2012. Three weeks now without a bike, but if he had not locked up the brakes for that last 50 feet he would have probably seriously injured me or killed me. 35 M.P.H. speed zone, the weather had cleared and it was pretty, the roads were even dry ( Thank God ). Three doctors visits so far. Another one in the morning and I have another appointment to get some advise.

Back