Not All

displacedone

Donating Member
Registered
Not all LEOs are ball busters as I have frequently read in these posts and in posts from similar sites. Point in case. Today I was riding home from a meeting at work that was at freakin oh dark thirty but that is neither here nor there. I was riding up I 75 in the left lane travelling just a little faster then the cars to my right. I Had been travelling like that for about 15 min when I noticed the blue lights in my mirrors. I pulled over and thought oh great it's GHP, I never get out of tickets with the highway patrol. The locals though no matter which county I am in I usually fair better with. GHP and some of the small town/city police always write the ticket with two exceptions. The first was just an expired tag, city let me go.....GHP caught me a few days later for that one. The second was today. Like I said I was just cruzin on my way home. The officer walked up and the usual ensued whats the hurry...etc, how fast did you clock me? He took my license and ins went to the car. I wonder if he noticed my smile when I sawthat it was a white paper in his hand and not a white/yellow/pink carbon copy ticket. I got off with a warning for 85 in a 55. I was seriously concerned because that ticket would have cost me my job. Yes I was going fast but there were no other reckless acts going on. The GHP are hard core no Bullshoi but they are always professional. This doesn't mean cordial and curteous, they just mean business. So I know this was kind of a long post but my point was that not all LEOs are a$$h0135.

Glad you didn't get that ticket...I'm sure there are plenty here that hope for the same if they get busted...
cool.gif

Myself? I don't speed...it's against my religion...I'm also a pathological liar...myriad of issues here, 'eh?
wink.gif

Glad you didn't get that ticket...I'm sure there are plenty here that hope for the same if they get busted...
cool.gif

Myself?  I don't speed...it's against my religion...I'm also a pathological liar...myriad of issues here, 'eh?  
wink.gif
ummmm ya forgot thread jacker and post wh0re too  
idea.gif
Daaaaayum !  
biggrin.gif
she knows im only givin her a hard time
laugh.gif

right Michelle ?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif

Myself?  I don't speed...it's against my religion...I'm also a pathological liar...myriad of issues here, 'eh?  
wink.gif
idea.gif
Daaaaayum !  
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

right Michelle ?  
laugh.gif
She's probably got her husband in the corner , kickin' the shid outta him right now . All your fault man !
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

cool.gif

wink.gif
idea.gif
Daaaaayum !  
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

right Michelle ?  
laugh.gif
She's probably got her husband in the corner , kickin' the shid outta him right now .   All your fault man !  
biggrin.gif
lmao
laugh.gif
whoops
down.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

I need to correct my self... I don't know what I was thinkning. It would be the GSP I don't know where I came up with GHP.

Pretty lucky, most GSP aren't that nice. Must have been close to shift change...

Back