No No not Joe Paterno?

Warchild, when you want to run for Attorney General or something, let us know - you've got our vote.

Karen & Carlos
DarkMatter

My last comment on this.....IF all the allegations are true every one involved needs to be tortured to the point of death then nursed back to health....repeat the process for 2 years then publicly hang them!!

Why on earth would anyone cover up for this guy? I hope all those that had knowledge of this mans acts are held accountable for and get what they deserve and MUCH worse. This story makes me sick to my stomach.

Why on earth would anyone cover up for this guy? I hope all those that had knowledge of this mans acts are held accountable for and get what they deserve and MUCH worse. This story makes me sick to my stomach.

Well, hold on to the guardrails.... because this ship is headed to some serious-ass heavy seas, if this latest speculation has an ounce of truth to it... and I hope it doesn't, but as bad as this tragedy is, I wouldn't put this past the child-raper, so try this on for size....

How about the pedophile actually pimping out his young boy-lovers to Penn State money donors.... does that sound too incredible?

I wish.....

Penn State Scandal: Jerry Sandusky Rumored To Have 'Pimped' Boys To Donors: REPORT

I was hoping this was a sick joke... don't think it is, though... :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

Good grief! And the kids supporting paterno and rioting are mad because he covered this up and got fired over it?

Who's picking us up?
universal-frankenstein-angry-mob.jpg

And how long will it take us to get to Pa?

In the end maybe they will find out Paterno himself was one of these customers?
Maybe why he kept it covered up?

That was speculation and not accusation.

Well, hold on to the guardrails.... because this ship is headed to some serious-ass heavy seas, if this latest speculation has an ounce of truth to it... and I hope it doesn't, but as bad as this tragedy is, I wouldn't put this past the child-raper, so try this on for size....

How about the pedophile actually pimping out his young boy-lovers to Penn State money donors.... does that sound too incredible?

I wish.....

Penn State Scandal: Jerry Sandusky Rumored To Have 'Pimped' Boys To Donors: REPORT

I was hoping this was a sick joke... don't think it is, though... :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

This just went from worse to .....what comes after worse? horrific? I have no words for this new allegation. How very tragic for these children that not one adult stood up for and protected them from these monsters as should have been. I just got a lil sicker.

I know he didn't do it. But didn't be do his part and report it long ago?
He was worried about his career of course but not the higher up who made the decision to continue the cover up, right? Just seems sad is all.

What's sad is that this behavior is still happening...

ill look into it more...but if he WITNESSED it happening...he deserves it. If he was told hear-say...he did right in my book. We all know most rumors are not true n started by those waning to cause trouble. but again...WITNESS innapropriate or supportive behavior...shame on him...now bout the students rioting....

Scum Bag !!! Penn state should be in alot of trouble for knowing and not doing anything about it .

This just went from worse to .....what comes after worse? horrific? I have no words for this new allegation. How very tragic for these children that not one adult stood up for and protected them from these monsters as should have been. I just got a lil sicker.

I agree with you Dawn. I would have just "liked" your post, but there is nothing to like about that situation. There are no words, just some really bad thoughts of things these "men" should have happen to them. :banghead:

While you can fault Paterno for not calling the authorities when those above him swept this under the rug, I do not see that Paterno has done anything criminal. He did what he was supposed to do and those above him failed miserably in their responsibilities. I also feel that McQueary failed miserably. McQueary is the only one who actually witnessed the incident in question and has so far been given a pass. McQueary witnesses the assault as it was happening and not only did nothing to stop it, he did not even tell anyone about it until the next day. Even if Paterno had gone to the authorities, nothing could have happened without McQueary talking to the cops. Paterno telling the cops would be nothing more than hearsay since he did not actually witness anything. I do not understand why so many people are singling out Paterno for such scorn. There are several other people who had far more responsibility to act. This is borne out by the fact that Paterno has not been charged with any crime. In my mind, McQueary is definitely more at fault than Paterno since he actually witnessed the criminal act and never went to the authorities. As the person who actually witnessed the crime, he had a legal responsibility to report it to the authorities, not wait until the next day to tell Paterno. The idea that Penn State is allowing McQueary to continue in his job at the university is an embarrassment, particularly in light of what they have done to Paterno. I also do not understand why McQueary has not been charged in this incident. Is McQueary getting special treatment from the authorities so that he will testify?!?! Penn State needs to fire McQueary now!!!

"Well Said"

Robert

We are only at the beginning. We will see more people lose their jobs and more have charges filed against them.

I doubt there has been a "higher" authority than Paterno at Penn State for at least 20 years. We can all speculate who is at fault where but they are all at fault to one degree or another.

The biggest price to be paid and the longest sentence served will be by those boys.

Dang it! I posted in this thread again.:banghead:

While you can fault Paterno for not calling the authorities when those above him swept this under the rug, I do not see that Paterno has done anything criminal. He did what he was supposed to do and those above him failed miserably in their responsibilities. I also feel that McQueary failed miserably. McQueary is the only one who actually witnessed the incident in question and has so far been given a pass. McQueary witnesses the assault as it was happening and not only did nothing to stop it, he did not even tell anyone about it until the next day. Even if Paterno had gone to the authorities, nothing could have happened without McQueary talking to the cops. Paterno telling the cops would be nothing more than hearsay since he did not actually witness anything. I do not understand why so many people are singling out Paterno for such scorn. There are several other people who had far more responsibility to act. This is borne out by the fact that Paterno has not been charged with any crime. In my mind, McQueary is definitely more at fault than Paterno since he actually witnessed the criminal act and never went to the authorities. As the person who actually witnessed the crime, he had a legal responsibility to report it to the authorities, not wait until the next day to tell Paterno. The idea that Penn State is allowing McQueary to continue in his job at the university is an embarrassment, particularly in light of what they have done to Paterno. I also do not understand why McQueary has not been charged in this incident. Is McQueary getting special treatment from the authorities so that he will testify?!?! Penn State needs to fire McQueary now!!!

"Well Said"

Robert
that is incorrect. it absolutely is criminal and both McQueary and Paterno are mandated reporters meaning they have a legal obligation to report child abuse to the Police. its a Felony that they failed to report and are not exempt.

social workers, teachers and other school personnel, physicans and health care workers, mental health workers, child care providers, medical examiners, coroners and law enforcement are required by state statute to report child abuse to the police. both were employed by the school making them school personnel.

these professionals can be held liable by both the civil and criminal legal systems for intentionally failing to make a report detailing exactly what they knew and when they knew it as well as what they did to prevent it from happening again.

that is incorrect. it absolutely is criminal and both McQueary and Paterno are mandated reporters meaning they have a legal obligation to report child abuse to the Police. its a Felony that they failed to report and are not exempt.

social workers, teachers and other school personnel, physicans and health care workers, mental health workers, child care providers, medical examiners, coroners and law enforcement are required by state statute to report child abuse to the police. both were employed by the school making them school personnel.

these professionals can be held liable by both the civil and criminal legal systems for intentionally failing to make a report detailing exactly what they knew and when they knew it as well as what they did to prevent it from happening again.

I agree with everything you are saying. But i will add, not all states have the same mandatory reporting laws. Some are tweeked here and there. I think in this situation you are correct though. Any employee of the college would be considered a state employee thus making them mandatory reporters. The only exceptions would be staff like janitors etc that may or may not be sub-contracted out.
Wether he is or isnt a mandatory reporter is neither here nor there really. If he was such a good stand up guy he would have stopped it in its tracks and seen it through to completion. No MAN would ever have let this go on unchecked.

McQueary told Paterno.......Then because he did not Physically see the Act..........He Reported it to Superiors.

But i will add, not all states have the same mandatory reporting laws.
its federal. Mandatory Reporters of Child Abuse and Neglect: Summary of State Laws

just notifying ur boss does not cut it when you are the head coach at a major university. ur right tho the reporting requirements do vary from state to state as far as who you are required to notify tho. he wasnt some part time teacher tho, he was a major figurehead at that university and probably one of the most influential people at that entire university.

Back