No No not Joe Paterno?

Of course, better yet, he's gonna be SOME inmates prisonbioch and get passed around. Serves him right.

Sorry but he will be segregated and protected.:banghead: We have some correction officers here, please speak up and tell me I am wrong!:please::please: This is one time I will be glad if I am.

^^^^^ you are not wrong. he will be segregated prob and will be treated like he is in the hampton. Thats what money gets you! Remember OJ i think was brought up.

“I could say that I have done some of those things, I have horsed around with kids I have showered with after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact.”

what a sick fuk! typical response from a sexual predator trying to justify his offense by saying he had no "Intent" of sexual contact. touched their legs? yea ok.... how pathetic!

Costas asked him questions and let him answer but didn't ask if 8 boys were lying?
If Sandusky didn't do anything that everyone else is lying right?

What a pos! Lord please help us.

“I could say that I have done some of those things, I have horsed around with kids I have showered with after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact.”

what a sick fuk! typical response from a sexual predator trying to justify his offense by saying he had no "Intent" of sexual contact. touched their legs? yea ok.... how pathetic!

Sounds like some of the same crap MJ said.

And Ole Joe Paterno should have to vacate all of the wins that he has taken credit for since the first second he became aware of this hideous monster he protected. Making way for the great Bobby Bowden to go down as the coach with the most wins in major college football history.

Back