Nice car, yeah, you too

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
Totally non-bike related but I gotta tell someone and, you lucky dog, it's you!

This past weekend the wife and I went to Los Angeles to see a concert and taping of one of my favorite artists. We stayed in a nice hotel up in Hollywood so we could be close to Sunset cause I like hanging out there at night.

Saturday night we're rollin down Sunset in the Boxster, top down, enjoying the weather. I pull up to a light and then I hear this "grumble grumble". I look over and see this bad boy right next to me.

lamborghini-murcielago.jpg

That's no ordinary Murcielago. That's a Murcielago GTR.

The driver had both windows down and I couldn't help myself. "Nice Car" I say. He responds, "Yeah, yours too". We then drove side-by-side for the next 3 blocks. Me with a cheshire cat grin from ear to ear.

Then the police lit him up and pulled him over. No clue why.

Here you go.. I just love the sound of the fly by. Sweet car but I wonder if Dad knows he was out doing this. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a bad**s car. . . I didn't even know the GTR existed. I knew about the LP640 (like the one in the video that was posted) but I didn't know about the GTR. I've done some research now and it looks like they've got an LP670-4 for 2010. 670hp at 8000rpm.

Very cool! I wondered what the knocking sound was, but then I realized... road reflectors. Running over those things at speeds like that would be a bit unsettling, but maybe it's no big deal. I dunno. :thumbsup:

Back