Doesn't pay to have anything nice

I bought my first new car this year, the week I bought it I was driving on the freeway and a 18wheeler spits a rock right into my windshield, when I bought the car I got everything for it and one of those things was scratch and ding protection... Only thing they don't cover.... Windshield damage .. :rofl:

Best of luck to you. I commute downtown. I had one of the dump trucks lose gravel when I was behind him on the busa. It hurt, but nothing was broken. I feel for ya. I mostly drive my jeep down here now since everything is so tore up with the tower being built.

well that just bites, sorry Doug, i know the feeling all too well, my first car that my dad repainted for me when i was in high school got blasted by rocks also, followed the guy to rock quarry told him and showed him the damage, his insurance called me the next day, surprised the guy didn’t beat me up scrawny little punk i was then lol

I feel your pain Captain, had hail damage on a brand new `99 ford Ranger xcab 4x4 don`t remember mileage but still had in-transits on it.
I have been wising I could get me a `door ding` Trunk Monkey` for the wifes new Tacoma (ok call it a box monkey:laugh:)

Sorry to hear about this Cap..I too have a nice car....after 3 years....anyway it was nicer then....having the wind blow so hard my wife couldn't hold the truck door...BAM Twice.......Your caption fits....perfect.

sorry to hear this Cap! hope they fix it back right :beerchug:

sux.

Gravel trucks around here have signs on the back that say "Stay 200 ft back. Not responsible for damage."

I say keep them off the highway if they are not responsible for damage they cause while on it. They put them signs on there because they are cracking a lot of windshields.

Back