I TOO finally met another Org. member!!!

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
This past weekend I drove down to NY to meet up with Fastfrogg who has been instrumental in all aspects of bike from purchasing to parts n' bits. We met for lunch, I bought!!, and we had a fun time.

I am afraid I may have been somewhat naughty during lunch...: )....but c'mon, it was funny! Since we had never seen each other before and I arrived before him, I wrote on a napkin....Busa's Rule!!!....and stuck it to the outside of the booth.

Well, the manager passed by and stopped in his tracks and said" Whats this?" I replied it was a special note for a friend ,Harumphhh, he said, as long as it's temporary, he grumbled......Hater!!!!....

So we had a lovely 2 hour lunch, chatted about this that and the other thing,and away I went back home....

So THANK YOU !!!!!!!!! Fastfrogg, you are the epitomy of what the Org is all about and I owe you at least another lunch!! :bowdown:

LOL,Great story Shniz! It's so much better when you can put a face to the name. Did he look anything like his avatar? :laugh: Glad y'all had a good time but I wouldn't expect anything less from FF, he's a funny guy.

:thumbsup:

Although, I'm not sure how anyone could spend 2 hours with Frog... :poke:

I would have written "help me" on that note...

:rofl:

Hey Schnizz, when we met it was 10 mins and poof gone, ...what up?

:poke::poke: :laugh:

and I'm still trying to find the napkin you left me :laugh:

Glad to hear that you guys enjoy, its great to meet people with the same love for bikes:thumbsup:
This must be meet a member week:laugh:

Tough crowd in here today. I think everyones jealous that a gal bought me lunch :moon:
Im still a Froggy, no kiss for me...

We had a great lunch, Lorie made a few loud comments that got some odd looks from the other diners and I was crackin up the whole time. Lorie took some pics of me by my car with her parts and gear inside, I didnt even think to have someone take our pic together. I know, I know, we got :rulez:

Tough crowd in here today.

Im still a Froggy, no kiss for me...

We had a great lunch, Lorie made a few loud comments that got some odd looks from the other diners and I was crackin up the whole time. Lorie took some pics of me by my car with her parts and gear inside, I didnt even think to have someone take our pic together. I know, I know, we got :rulez:

Org members meet for lunch and no pics are provided !
:corner: with the both of you!

sounds like a good time froggie, lots of tough love here today for sure :laugh:

If anyone hasnt met Tim, he's a great guy... hell I was stuck with him for 12hrs in the truck to the bash last year and we didnt kill each other :laugh::laugh:

sounds like a good time froggie, lots of tough love here today for sure :laugh:

If anyone hasnt met Tim, he's a great guy... hell I was stuck with him for 12hrs in the truck to the bash last year and we didnt kill each other :laugh::laugh:

...ya,but did you want to. :whistle: :laugh:

RSD.

Tim doesn't need a kiss to be a prince, he already is one in my books. Although, I think he was a little embarrassed when I told the waitress that we were on a first date and we got hooked up through Match.com or whatever it's called and how swimmingly the date was going,then...I reached across the table and tenderly clasped Tims hand and gazed at him with puppy dog eyes and I think the waitress was in turn fascinated and horrified.....the whole thing just screamed ......COUGAR!!!!!

I couldn't resist.....poor Tim.....I can be such a handful at times....:laugh:

You were a good sport Tim!!!!

Back