New risers

Riser_3C.jpg

Brilliant idea... Go get the pattent before somebody else does.

Adjustability is endless and easy to make.

Well just got back from riding at Deal's Gap and the Charahala Skyway in NC.,What awesome roads up there ,We had a great time and the 3'1/4 Risers work out perfect ,could not have had asked for anymore comfort . know problems at all . we put on between 200-250miles a day of riding, other than my Arss getting sore i could have kept going . AtticDog will be doing a review on the 2" risers here with in a couple weeks ,i'll be sending him a set hopefully Monday .to Try out . ..I have a extra set of 3"1/4 if some one is intrested $175TYD for Org. Members ,I will be asking $225+shipping on ebay for these after I have few sets made .
There are a few things you will have to do to install these 3"1/4 risers .
1.) Front Brake lines will have to be replaced with longer lines , the Stock clutch works out fine with a little tweeking , but I went ahead and orderd mine in a set with the Brake lines. I bought Galfer Lines ,I have the # for you and the length also .
2.)Throttle Lines and High Idel cables are stock you have to reroute them.
3.) The Windscreen will need a little trimming on the sides , easy to do ,and you cant even tell after your done if you didnt know it wasnt made that way .
4.) And that about it .

The 2" risers should allow you to use all stock equipment ,havent tryed them yet thats why im having AtticDog to give them a try and see hom much time it will take someone to install them and have him give me feed back what may be needed or changed . So I will be waiting as you to see the out come of those also.
Busa Bill

Thanks Vic_E55_2001 I will be checking into that this week ,I have a Lawyer friend that can help me . Thanks for looking out for me and anyone else that has ideas .

I'm ready for the 3 1/4" risers and will send you the money immediately! $175 is a great deal for something like that!

Please let me know - thanks.
Bob

Hey Bob
Just got back from my buddies house ,had him do just a couple finalizing changes on the risers ,they should be ready to ship to you Thursday .
smile.gif
I'll PM you later on some things a little later tonight .

Bill

hey bill i`m going to want a set but don`t know witch one yet? probaly the taller. is there a time limit on the cost?

Hey Bob
Just got back from my buddies house ,had him do just a couple finalizing changes on the risers ,they should be ready to ship to you Thursday .
smile.gif
I'll PM you later on some things a little later tonight .

Bill
Hey Bill,

I just got back from a couple of days in Austin. I sure wish I had my Busa with me - those hills would be sweet to ride!

I'm lookin' forward to getting these.
Thanks,
Bob

No there isnt a time limit as of now for you guys on the board , before anymore sets go out other than the 2" set to AtticDog and a 3"1/4 set to to FalconTamer , I not going to take any oders yet untill I hear back from these guys on the install and what there input is , I want to make sure everyone will be getting a good product and the installation process goes well . as soon as i hear back with there recommendations and there completely happy with everything I start taking orders . So you have time to decide which set your wanting ,Im sure these guys will be putting there reviews and install process up on the Org. I been using my set for now fo 2wks and went to Deals gap and all over North Carolina and have been totally happy with them . Bob ,I know its nice out there huh.. Went out there for work last year and said the same thing . LOL... ,I will be comming up with some type of installation process for you if you would PM me and give me a # and time to call you tomarrow and your shipping Add. I'll send you my paypal info also .

Back