Registered
Do you think my bottle is big enuff?
kickass.gif
muscle.gif
muscle.gif

TJsHayabusa.jpg

muscle.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it setup for the strip or do you ride it on the street? Looks great where ever you're riding it.

Ya, I ride on the street. Rides great as long as I don't need to turn in a hurry.
jump9.gif

The plate is where the chain guard meets the swingarm on the left side. It's the white burry spot.
idea.gif

Thanks.

If I've said it once...I've said it a thousand times: TJ, you're a baaaaaaad man. Bike looks killer man. It took me a second to find the bottle, but I finally found it. Cooler than a fan. I've seen the info before, but can you pass it along again on where you get the mesh material for the fairings?
rock.gif
Now that's PIMP!

Brian

Your local parts store should have it. They use it on the little import cars. I payed $40 for 1 sheet which will do two bikes.
Thanks.

i'm a newbie and i cant find the NOS bottle. yet i wonder, how hard can it be to find a 10-lb. bottle? Oh yea heres my bike

cool_bike__6700_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that it in front of the tire ? Hope you never throw a rock .... Boom ! Is there a better pic of the mesh and how did you attach it ? The bike looks SWEET !!! How long is the extention ?

The bottle is thicker than the swingarm, so no go boom boom. The extentions are 8" and I'll have better pics today on the mesh. It's easy to put on. Just bend it in place and silicone the mesh on the back of the fairings.
cool.gif
thumbs-up.gif

I have a progressive controller so it's not bad at first. But it really pulls hard when all 150 extra HP is kicked in.
muscle.gif
muscle.gif
muscle.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

Back