New exhaust pics

Does it matter if you have the single 4 into 1? Everybody is telling me stick with the stock system.... I haven't even heard the bike roar yet..lol I have a Titanium Muzzy on my 99-zx750 and sound great. Will the stock pipes roar just as well?
I don't like the stock system because of its weight and restrictions/stealth mode.....I wanted a lighter system, with good HP gains and improvement in sound. The StreetSmart System definately is not the loudest but has an awesome deep rumble.

Thanks, Can you hook me up with a link to that system? Model number or something? I like the low key sound at cruising speed but once you open it up you hear it from a mile away. At least that's my zx-750....

I'm logging off, Thanks for the input. If you guys can, hook me up with links to systems that are top knotch for a 05 busa.... Thanks

I want a new windscreen and Throttlemeister. That should be it... [/QUOTE]

ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif

Uh huh....... That is what everyone says! Myself included:p

Looks sweet Devil Dog. How's the power on that baby & are you thinking of taking it to a dyno?

I keep telling myself....."one more thing and thats it".......I'm so kidding myself.
That just passes time until the next order.

I have the Akapovic Ti bolt-on's but I think I'm goin to have to go with the full Akro Evo after all the full system posts I've been reading lately. Looks good man.
super.gif

Looks sweet Devil Dog. How's the power on that baby & are you thinking of taking it to a dyno?
Power is great.....always was, It's a Busa. I would like to take it to a dyno, $$$ talks and bullkrap walks....

I probably will not get to dyno for a while, so long as it runs well. The PCIII is mapped by Brock so I expect it to be dialed very well already. I'm not racing........YET.

The is exhaust is looking good DD. I'm sure you noticed a big difference from stock to full.
On an unrelated topic, I just want to for warn you about that rear stand that your using, I had purchased one a week after I got my Busa. I week later the Busa got tipped on my driveway due to that stand. Be carefull of any type of excess chain lube being underneath that swing arm. It might slip due to the rubbers on the stand.
By the way, your son looks like he's ready to roll out on the Busa
laugh.gif

DD, Thanks for the prior links. Second one was no good... I see you went with a 4 into 1 system. Did you notice a differance in power or performance? I figured it would be better keeping the 2 into 1 type for breathing beni's.
smile.gif

Stupid question:
wow.gif
Does the Busa Pull up air without effort? I rarely ride wheelies on my 750 but I hear no effort is needed on the Busa to catch some air..... Thanks
laugh.gif

The is exhaust is looking good DD. I'm sure you noticed a big difference from stock to full.
On an unrelated topic, I just want to for warn you about that rear stand that your using, I had purchased one a week after I got my Busa. I week later the Busa got tipped on my driveway due to that stand. Be carefull of any type of excess chain lube being underneath that swing arm. It might slip due to the rubbers on the stand.
By the way, your son looks like he's ready to roll out on the Busa
laugh.gif
Thanks for the heads up bout the stand. Good lookin' out. I was kinda thinking the other day bout' the same thing.

DD, Thanks for the prior links. Second one was no good... I see you went with a 4 into 1 system. Did you notice a differance in power or performance? I figured it would be better keeping the 2 into 1 type for breathing beni's.
smile.gif
Its all a matter of choice.....some go 4-2-1......others keep the stock configuration.

Basically,  This is what you must decide first:

*Keep your stock exhaust and only install slip-ons.
*Change everything but keep dual exhaust........IE  HMF
*Go w/ the 4-2-1 config

I am happy with what I did.  If money were no object,  I would have really considered the HMF high mounts.  Although this seems easy, much is involved because the rear fender must be cut to facilitate the high mounts. Some other members have just cut the rear fender and left it like that......I would have wanted an undertail kit which is another expense.  My rear is presently stock.....military base regulations make it hard to install an undertail and still meet all the regs.  They want a rear fender, reflectors, license plate light, and rear turn signals which can be seen from 300 ft.  Really a pain.....All these factors lead me to the 4-2-1 config.

<!--EDIT|Devil Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122478669 -->

smile.gif
Its all a matter of choice.....some go 4-2-1......others keep the stock configuration.

Basically,  This is what you must decide first:

*Keep your stock exhaust and only install slip-ons.
*Change everything but keep dual exhaust........IE  HMF
*Go w/ the 4-2-1 config

I am happy with what I did.  If money were no object,  I would have really considered the HMF high mounts.  Although this seems easy, much is involved because the rear fender must be cut to facilitate the high mounts. Some other members have just cut the rear fender and left it like that......I would have wanted an undertail kit which is another expense.  My rear is presently stock.....military base regulations make it hard to install an undertail and still meet all the regs.  They want a rear fender, reflectors, license plate light, and rear turn signals which can be seen from 300 ft.  Really a pain.....All these factors lead me to the 4-2-1 config.
Not trying bost or brag but $ is no biggie. I just want the best for the bike. What looks, sounds and performs the best. EX. I searched High and low for the Titanium full race exhaust on my 99 zx-750 back in 2000. It had 3 races on it and I cought it on Ebay for 259.00 the friggen exhaust cost 1500 -2000k back then. just under 8lbs in weight. Now The busa has twins and can get costly, this is why I search for the opinions of you guys. If I can go with a single system that will perform better than the twin I'll spend the extra money.... I checked out that gen 3 streetsmart system with the titanium can & considering the 1700 ECU but I don't have a lap top...lol
Is this something that I should consider? I called the Brooks company and they said I'd get more for my money if I went with the Power comander or ECU. I'm use to Carbs, this bike is too high tech for me...lol JK

zx6.jpg

Anyone with a High mount system on the busa post a pic. I'd like to see how it looks. I have the wife on the back so will this dry her out...lol
wink.gif

Back