Couple of pics

Tetge

Registered
Here is a pic of the bike on its centerstand (I love centerstands) with its new Yosh cans on it.  I wanted the twin exhaust look and, I could not resist the bling even though I know I could have got real performance with a full exhaust.  I also need the stock exhaust to hold up my centerstand.

65CarbonCans.jpg

And then there are the bank sensors, or curb feelers in the case of the sidestand ones. Sharp eyes might note that I ground off the lip on the outside of the peg rubber to increase leg room.

mcurbfeeler.jpg

Since I have been told you like pics, here is my buddies broken Mach parked in my driveway. After careful analysis, we believe that he has torn the hub out of his clutch drag racing the car. On MT ET Streets with few mods and 4.56 gears he has gone 12.3's at 110.

NewMach.jpg

I finally get to do this----lose the reflectors and that wind sail mud flap.LOL. Good lookin bike and man are you gonna get addicted to the mods. Welcome and hope to see the future mods soon!
smile.gif

Ya got taste man! Black and silver '05
super.gif

Looks just like mine..............um, I mean just like mine BEFORE the ditch....

Oh well, mine'll be shiny & new again soon
tounge.gif

Welcome to the board!

Oh yea...gotta lose the reflectors dude!!
biggrin.gif

Back