New engine Picture ( new to me)

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
OK I guess I'm in a picture mood tonite, I showed a picture a few weeks ago of my Busa hauler , heres a spare engine ..13K miles , Multi fuel , Runs on Diesel, gas , oil, chicken grease etc etc... I got this and a Nice perfect hood for $500.oo... Loaded in my truck.. It weights about 1600. lbs.. I am slowly getting the Deuce ready for hauling the Busa... FYI my Deuce runs and drive perfect but at 500 buck I couldnt pass it up...

IMGA0251.jpg

IMGA0250.jpg

Yea man, Gas ,oil , kero, Diesel used grease( cooking oils), Its the simplest engine ever built.. My last one and this one was run on used trans fluid and Diesel or 87 oct gas and used engine oil.. 8 to 10 mpg.. The trucks name is "Motorcycles Revenge"

Ive worked on a few of those back when i was in the seabees. wow talk about a blast from the past.

they are a blast!!! It will be painted gloss black, ( it will take some time) ,I have the tint for the windows, and some bucket seats..., a 12 volt reducer for a sterio, and Hurculiner for the bed . Now when ready If I could just get a Great deal on Chrome for the rims.

Are you going to ride your Busa up the ramp onto the truck like a dirt bike?
We'll be needing a video you know.:D

Back