New Busa owner here! (a few pics)

Is the 'zorst a complete system or slip-ons ?
It is a full exhaust. The fit and finnish is outstanding! And D&D customer service was amazing - Johnny custom built the mufflers without the chrome bands and with black hangers. And he next-day-air'ed the mufflers to my house for FREE! Install was simple, and I removed the pair valve while I was at it. Pipes do not come close to any plastic so the plastic won't melt as is common with some other exhaust systems.

Although D&D have the reputation for not giving the most power, I can definately notice more pull! The sound is rich and full - definatly louder but not abnoxious at all.

And all of their mufflers are hand made one by one so you can request any custom changes you want.

<!--EDIT|I Have a Busa
Reason for Edit: "spelling"|1069859849 -->

D&D

D_D.jpg

Nice ride you've got there. I was looking at adding an all black exhaust on my Annibusa too. I think yours looks great.

The blackout is so simple and understated. Its hard for me to explain why I love the looks so much :laugh: You have an "anti-bling" bike!!

Lance

WOW...that's awesome, I love the 40th anniv!  

Pipes...tail...what more can you ask for!  Mind if I ask...where'd you get the tank bra?  

Welcome  ;)

Back