New Busa Owner Here !!!!

shimmyz

Donating Member
Registered
Hello folks, I've been visiting the board for quite sometime now. I have learned alot from reading the posts daily. I'm happy to tell you there is a new owner on the board. Just got home with a sweet red and black 2005. I know how you guys like pics so I'm off to read the "how to post pics" post. Hopefully they will be up shortly.

Congrats, best color for sure.
wink.gif

welcome aboard! Keep in mind that Suzuki made the 05 LEs a touch faster than the blue/silver color combo.
poke.gif
face7.gif

Welcome to the board dude... I hate to tell you but it has been proven that the LE is a bit faster that the other colors..
(well its a $100 more so I assume its fadter...lol)

Good it works. It took me a little while to figure out posting pics (my first time). Here she is ready for the ride home, 200 miles each way. The weather was bad it rained all day. I probably wont be able to ride it till monday.

busaontruck.JPG

The last one for now. I know the pics are poor quality. They were taken 11pm in the garage. If the sun shines ever again I'll get some nice pics. Thanks, everyone, for the welcome.

busaside.JPG

Congrats and welcome to the board.  Don't listen to the others...  we all know that the 03 <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orangered'>AE</span></span> is the fastest.

I'm 90 miles north of Pittsburgh. You have probably heard of Punxsutawney. I'm 10 minutes from there.

Back