New Busa Owner Here !!!!

Welcome to the board. It is true, the Blue/Silver is the fastest of them all.
smile.gif

Welcome to the board and congrats on the purchase! Never mind what folks say about which color is fastest. You got your own Busa!

Cool 05, thanks for sharing. By the way, is that a 67 Chevy Chevelle SS in the background?

Cool 05, thanks for sharing. By the way, is that a 67 Chevy Chevelle SS in the background?
Yes it is...good eye. To bad it's not mine, it belongs to my dad. On the bright side I can just drive to his house and take it whenever I want. Although I don't drive it much. I'm afraid of wrecking it.

Welcome to the board! Don't bother with the trolls posting about what color is fastest. We all know that the color of the paint on the bike doesn't matter....

It's whether you ride freeb@llin or not that makes the difference.
tounge.gif

Our next Busa Addix meeting is coming up on May 7th in Winchester, VA I hope you can make it. If you start early I hear it is possible to control the addiction, though I've never personally met or heard of anyone beating it.
wow.gif

Welcome ! As you can see , it's not always lonely on top
biggrin.gif

These are studly bikes that can do it all . Sport-Touring two up , twisties and track day fun , drag racing to plain commuting or just hang one on the mantel .

Lifes good these days .

Rained on the first day of ownership...it's the Busa curse! Happens to most of us...

Congrats on a new Busa! Looks nice...welcome to the board...
cool.gif

yea, nice Chevelle.  What about the old Kawi in the back, looks like an old KZ900?
Man you have an eye of a hawk. It's a '77 KZ1000, my first bike, I got it last year. The busa is my second bike. Now if someone can guess what kind of car the bumper cover is off of I'll buy you a beer
beerchug.gif

Back