Need the org's help....

just make sure all the tooth fairies are on the same page.... we had a surprise and the tooth fairy showed up 4x while visiting my parents house :laugh:

Way to go! Teaching them young that they get something for nothing! ???

My youngest dreaded THE STRING! Sat her down and taught her how to steel herself when tested, that she can grow when she conquers her fears. Does not sound like NOTHING in my book.

My youngest dreaded THE STRING! Sat her down and taught her how to steel herself when tested, that she can grow when she conquers her fears. Does not sound like NOTHING in my book.

Give it a day or two and it will fall out on it's own. I never had a problem with teeth coming out painlessly after a day or two of wiggling them around when I was a child.

In Cali the going rate is about $352.12 per tooth, trust me, I know of these things.:laugh:

Rubbah pays nothin...for no used ****...especially teeth. Unless I was the one to knock 'em out. Then, I offer a free round to the loozin side..:laugh:

RSD.:beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you really want to save some money

On the night of the big event.

Sit down and watch the movie ( DARKNESS FALLS ) Its all about the tooth fairy and I assure you your kid wont fall asleep.

Yeah, I think we did that too...it's a big deal to the little ones in our lives :)

Definitely Michelle....it's a tradition that has been passed on for generations. Some of my fondest memories are of my Nana, sharing her stories of how the same was done for her when she was little. Only then I think she got like 5cents! I'd spend the night at her house after having lost a tooth...and low & behold the tooth fairy came to see me AGAIN after just having been at my parents house :laugh:

I think this thread is great. My daughter is due to start having 'em drop like flies. Now I know what the going rate is :thumbsup:

All 4 of my kids get $1 for a tooth. My 14 yo thinks Im a cheapskate and my 6 yo loves it! Go figure?!?

If my 14yo complained, I'd offer to convert about $10 on the spot (if you know what I mean). Lousy, stinkin', no good, tooth-losing, thieves!

:laugh:
(I'm kidding of course)

Whew, I thought I was the only one

Kids at that age have no concept of money (yet). Mine likes the shiny coin better than the paper dollar. I don't want her to start out thinking she's entitled to so much when she DOES understand the concept better. She gets just as excited about a quarter as she does a $10 bill, and right now that's all she needs.

My daugher saves her money; she even has a savings account at the bank where she saves her Birthday and Christmas money. Trying to get her to understand the concept of saving and how money works NOW instead of when she's 15-16 and thinks it grows out of daddy's ears....She's 8.

Back